ADVERTISEMENT

P.J. Fleck

Forget it. You're a blithering idiot, and I'm not going to waste my time trying to explain a basic concept to someone apparently dumber than a bag of sand. Go back to college and take some remedial logic courses. Man, you are dense.

I get what your saying - and BTW - I graduated w/ a 2.0 - my motto was - "C's get degree's" and " Two 0 and Go" - so you are part right - I'm not all that smart.

And I have dyslexia - which makes spelling tough and my word recall is bad - really bad.

And lastly, I apologize for getting fired up - at mass today my priest had a great homily - I need to adhere to what he said.

I'm sure your a good man - have a good week this week.

Beat SC !

There is a report that LSU is interested in BK if they don't get Jimbo Fischer, or Herman. Probably a long shot, but that would open the door to Fleck.

Good to know. Thanks for the update. The board hasn't made it official yet, but it looks like they have decided it's Herman to Texas, BK to LSU, and Fleck to ND. Anyone check to see where the Notre Dame jet is at? Maybe Kalamazoo. Just saying. We better have someone keep us posted. Also, we need names for the upcoming vacancies at Houston and WMU. Good thing Helton isn't getting fired as previously predicted here or it would be complete chaos.

The guy is 28-21 after one terrible and three mediocre seasons.... Yes, they are 11-0 but they have played...? Northwestern? Who they beat by one. Hmmm.... I'm not buying.

Reactions: Classic Irish
The guy is 28-21 after one terrible and three mediocre seasons.... Yes, they are 11-0 but they have played...? Northwestern? Who they beat by one. Hmmm.... I'm not buying.

Then you're buying the current shit popsickle.

I don't know anything about this guy. But he could be a flash in the pan or he could be more than that. We don't know. Remember, Kelly was very successful at CMU and Cincinnati. Brady Hoke parlayed a few good seasons at Ball State and SDSU into the Michigan job. So you never know if these guys' success at smaller programs will translate to a high-profile program.

One guy I like is Matt Rhule of Temple. They're having another good year this season, and they play very good defense. We need a more defensive-minded coach.

Ruhl is a tool. He's about as mature as one of our players. That's the guy you want on the sidelines when the Midwest is dominated by Harbaugh and Myer?

Don't completely rule out urban Meyer. Barring a major ass kicking by the Wolverines on Saturday he might be a little nervous about the next 10 years against Harbaugh. He's also not one to stick around very long once the pressure hits.

Don't completely rule out urban Meyer. Barring a major ass kicking by the Wolverines on Saturday he might be a little nervous about the next 10 years against Harbaugh. He's also not one to stick around very long once the pressure hits.
ND wont get Urban but they can get his top asst coach Schiano.

Totally, totally wrong. Kelly was the cutting edge, new offense leader with a fast tempo, score every down gimmick approach that does well at D2 and MAC schools. Fleck operates a very simple straight forward offense and defense where everyone knows where to line up and they execute. Have you watched any of his games? I have, a number of them as well as Kelly's when he was at Cincy. NO comparison. He will be the most sought after coach after this season. You can watch him on New Years day. If you don't like him fine, just don't compare him to Kelly.
Fleck is to young and inexperienced for ND. To much raw raw not enough results for ND.

This board has turned into the Jerry Springer Show. And they say that BK is embarrassing the university? Sit back and enjoy the commentary.

Reactions: NIN Irish
Ruhl is a tool. He's about as mature as one of our players. That's the guy you want on the sidelines when the Midwest is dominated by Harbaugh and Myer?

What did he do that was so immature? I don't know anything about that. What I do know is that his teams play good defense. They have 3 shutouts this season and are leading their division in the AAC.

Man, that post was from 2016!

ND would have at least one championship by now!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT