ADVERTISEMENT

Over Under; ND with 9.5 wins 2015

kwsusmc

All Star
Gold Member
Dec 27, 2005
Where would you place the over/under mark on win this year for ND?
Offense:
ND is very strong on the OL, talented, deep, athletic and talented. OT should not be a issue till next year. Almost any school in the nation would take our O line talent and depth.

WR, also talented deep athletic and experienced

RB, three dynamic athletes, very solid with 2 incoming unknowns at CFB level.

QB, great battle with 2 good to great athletes. I believe this is also a position of strength. Time will tell, does Golson stay or go. Can Zaire sustain his MVP performance in the bowl game? Kizer is an enigma to me. From the very little I've seen, well, it has not excited me. Wimbush, is this kid as electric as I believe he is? I do believe he is electric special type of athlete.

TE, ??????????? DS has some hype around him, I hope he lives up to the hype. And becomes another standard bearer for TEU.

Defense
LBers are the deepest most stacked position on D. Two big questions with players coming off injuries.

D line, stocked deep athletic. Lots of players gained experience. All 3 star and above. I'd say 75℅ of all schools around the nation would be thrilled to have this depth chart. Some act like 3stars are scrubs. Fact is, its a rare honor and to reach this level means one is a great athlete.

Corner, need KR back in the program. With him a very good unit, without him thin and medicore. Unproven.

Safety, two great starters, players coming into their own. Behind them unproven, unknown and worrisome.

Special teams, concerned with an unproven punter. Very concerned with anointing a kid in HS right now for such a huge important such a FG/Xp.

I believe ND wins at least 10 games.

Offense will be dynamic, explosive machine.

Defense will be in the top 30 in most major categories.

What say you?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News