ADVERTISEMENT

OT-Very Late to the game but I finally watched Blue Bloods.

AzIrish69

All Star
Gold Member
Aug 4, 2018
For years, I had been told to watch Blue Bloods by many, but I did not want to get wrapped into a network TV series compared to the other offerings on cable. I am unfortunately a news junkie, and watching endless hours of political garbage has begin to wear on my health. I than started watching Blue Bloods the other night and could not leave the program for a minute. How refreshing of a television series and it was so touching to see the family gather for Sunday dinners with prayer before eating. Sadly, Sunday family dinners are becoming a thing of the past, and covid-19 may have eliminated them all together. Covid-19 has made the World we live in really impersonal from how we greet each other, work with each other and live with each other. Blue Bloods at least took me away to that place for 40 minutes to feel normal again and feel the passion and love within one family. Too bad this is the last season, so I need to find this show on Netflicks or Hulu and start viewing it regularly. Next I need to view Peeky Binders which everyone says I would enjoy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News