ADVERTISEMENT

OT Tom Brady Bench Reps

NotreDame du Lac

Posts Like A Champion
Jan 29, 2015
Heard someplace that Tom Brady can’t do 10 reps at 225. Is that true? He’s a bamf regardless. Just curious.

How many reps can you do?

Heard someplace that Tom Brady can’t do 10 reps at 225. Is that true? He’s a bamf regardless. Just curious.

How many reps can you do?
What's a rep lol? I'm an old fart, still go to the gym 3-4 times a week though. Play tennis about the same amount. I don't go real heavy but I can put up 140 30 times. I know that's not much. I do more circuit training higher reps lower weight. Pretty good for Tom who's not quite as old a fart as I am.

Reactions: NotreDame du Lac
Who cares how much he can bench ... he can read a defense like it’s Dr Seuss and deliver the ball through a pinhole and oh he’s cooler than the other side of the pillow too.

Reactions: NotreDame du Lac
KD couldnt do one...... them tall dudes have to move it a lot farther than a barrel chested guy. Brady Quinn did more than any QB at the combine..... didnt work out great for him.

Brady has a cooky personal trainer who doesn't like weight lifting. He says the muscles need to be stretched not contracted.

Brady has a cooky personal trainer who doesn't like weight lifting. He says the muscles need to be stretched not contracted.

Norb Roy, a guard for ND in the early 60’s introduced Isometrics to the training regimen

KD couldnt do one...... them tall dudes have to move it a lot farther than a barrel chested guy. Brady Quinn did more than any QB at the combine..... didnt work out great for him.
Ya I was thinking of Brady too. I think he got too bulky for a QB. I know as a tennis player I don't like putting on too much mass. It slows me down, and not as flexible.

Reactions: 88ND
Who cares what Brady benches.

I don't want a QB that can throw around the iron with ease.

Odds are he won't have great velocity on his throws. If one translated to the other you'd see a bunch of kickers and Quarterbacks looking like Greg Lloyd circa 1993

They don't. Ball velocity...baseball or football have to do with those things you can't measure or see. The internal tendons/ligaments to create a whipping effect. A rubber band type of action to get the high velocity reaction.

Otherwise we'd have a bunch of strongmen or 7 foot tall humans throwing and kicking.

He has long arms. Brady Quinn that is.

Last edited:
KD couldn’t do 1 of 185

Whatever he’s doing is keeping Brady looking and playing young (until the last 10 weeks this season).

The guy looks like he’s 28 and not 42.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT