ADVERTISEMENT

OT Ninth Circuit Again

You
Because you can't put the real world ignore.
You seem bigger than that
Haven't you ever avoided a bore in the real world? If you know the Algonquin Wits, there was a case where Clifton Fadiman was stalked by a bore, who'd always say How are you feeling? and Nice weather we're having. An exasperated Fadiman decided to cut this clown off, bounded up to shake his hand and said "Pretty good." "Yes we are".. And the walked briskly away, leaving the guy openmouthed.

Reactions: benko's army
Haven't you ever avoided a bore in the real world? If you know the Algonquin Wits, there was a case where Clifton Fadiman was stalked by a bore, who'd always say How are feeling? and Nice weather we're having. An exasperated Fadiman decided to cut this clown off, bounded up to shake his hand and said "Pretty good." "Yes we are".. And the walked briskly away, leaving the guy openmouthed.

700>250

Haven't you ever avoided a bore in the real world? If you know the Algonquin Wits, there was a case where Clifton Fadiman was stalked by a bore, who'd always say How are you feeling? and Nice weather we're having. An exasperated Fadiman decided to cut this clown off, bounded up to shake his hand and said "Pretty good." "Yes we are".. And the walked briskly away, leaving the guy openmouthed.
I guess I dont know alot of people in the real world. Being an Irish fan in Florida, California, Texas, South Carolina and now Nebraska there's not alot of love but great banter.
Were I grew up and still have alot of property about 200 miles north East of Sitka AK we all depended on each other.

I guess I dont know alot of people in the real world. Being an Irish fan in Florida, California, Texas, South Carolina and now Nebraska there's not alot of love but great banter.
Were I grew up and still have alot of property about 200 miles north East of Sitka AK we all depended on each other.
I've always wanted to visit Alaska

I was Sitka once. The image that sticks with me is those huge banana slugs. I was in Alaska during the salmon return to spawn and in one of the rivers, I believe it was in Ketchikan, the waters were bubbling with salmon.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT