ADVERTISEMENT

OT Never Doubt the Heart of a Champion Hala F'ing Madrid!!!

raulduke_007

I've posted how many times?
Jan 5, 2010
Just speechless greatest comeback in Champs League history. Down and out left for dead, needing 2 goals with less than 6 minutes to play Rodrygo goes off scores in the 90 min then again 90+1.
Once again Benz closes the deal in Extra time. Ill get into Carlo's dipsh!t line.up later but for now all praise & glory to the Kings of Futbol. Hala Madrid

Reactions: TorontoHrvat
Just speechless greatest comeback in Champs League history. Down and out left for dead, needing 2 goals with less than 6 minutes to play Rodrygo goes off scores in the 90 min then again 90+1.
Once again Benz closes the deal in Extra time. Ill get into Carlo's dipsh!t line.up later but for now all praise & glory to the Kings of Futbol. Hala Madrid
Eurotrash!

Reactions: NIN Irish
Seriously? Of all the trash threads on this board, you all take offense to a thread talking about the most popular sport in the world? What a bunch of nancies.

Seriously? Of all the trash threads on this board, you all take offense to a thread talking about the most popular sport in the world? What a bunch of nancies.
I dont care but I'll only watch soccer during the World Cup. Normal soccer is unwatchable to me

Reactions: NIN Irish
That’s fair, but why people (not you) go out of their way to shit on it makes no sense.

Because it’s an ND board. People get banned here for defending Catholic values. What is soccer World Series related to ND wise?

Because it’s an ND board. People get banned here for defending Catholic values. What is soccer World Series related to ND wise?
SMH. There’s lots of topics on this board that have nothing to do with ND, and yet I don’t see any of you with your pitchforks out on those threads. Also, religion and politics are off limits on almost all sites, and for good reasons. Why you would lump soccer into that category is a really, really weird attempt to support your position, but whatever I guess.

Let’s hope you never stray by posting non ND related posts. Wouldn’t want to be a hypocrite, now would we?

One of the most insane games I’ve ever seen
If we go on to win this title it will be one of most insane runs in the history of pro sports. You couldnt pick a tougher 4 teams to go against and to come back in the every KO leg against those teams. Yeesh its beyond impressive.
And if Carlo starts Kroos over Camavinga in the Final im gonna fly to Paris and strangle him.

I dont care but I'll only watch soccer during the World Cup. Normal soccer is unwatchable to me
I can see not liking watching some no name teams play, but in the KO stage of Champs League those teams are better than most World Cup teams and have played longer together than World Cup teams.

Reactions: sluggo69
I can see not liking watching some no name teams play, but in the KO stage of Champs League those teams are better than most World Cup teams and have played longer together than World Cup teams.
How can you keep up with all the different soccer leagues?

How can you keep up with all the different soccer leagues?
Its a lot like College Football's P5. You watch the best teams from each league.
EPL=SEC -Bama
La Liga = B1G with Bama
Series A = Big 12
Bundesliga = ACC
Ligue 1 = Pac 12

Champ's League is special top 4 from each league with a few of the best teams from lower leagues (Group of 5) and a KO phase where its a home & home and both game's score counts raises the difficulty level. It's the toughest title to win in Pro Sports.

Reactions: McCallen ND NYC
SMH. There’s lots of topics on this board that have nothing to do with ND, and yet I don’t see any of you with your pitchforks out on those threads. Also, religion and politics are off limits on almost all sites, and for good reasons. Why you would lump soccer into that category is a really, really weird attempt to support your position, but whatever I guess.

Let’s hope you never stray by posting non ND related posts. Wouldn’t want to be a hypocrite, now would we?
Because we hate soccer and those that praise the floppers. Get a clue moron.

Yawn to me. Soccer is a boring unless you're playing for your country

Because we hate soccer and those that praise the floppers. Get a clue moron.
Doesn't American football have its own share of flopping? How many times does a player go down, the medical staff come out, they cut to a long commercial, and two or three plays later, he's back in the game? In the old days, before snowflakes invented plastic helmets and sissy facemarks, if you got hurt you limped off as fast as you could to avoid embarrassing yourself — never mind that arm hanging uselessly by your side.

Incredible comeback from Real Madrid, but Man City was the better team.
1st leg for sure. I thought Benz & Vinni missed 3 great opportunities to score earlier. And I dont know why Carlo keeps Camavinga on the bench. He has changed every game and ignites the offense while actually being able to mark the opp's offensive players. Hopefully he goes the full 90 vs Liverpool.

Doesn't American football have its own share of flopping? How many times does a player go down, the medical staff come out, they cut to a long commercial, and two or three plays later, he's back in the game? In the old days, before snowflakes invented plastic helmets and sissy facemarks, if you got hurt you limped off as fast as you could to avoid embarrassing yourself — never mind that arm hanging uselessly by your side.
Truly one of the most moronic posts in the history of this board.
Congratulations.
Truly you soccer idiots are just as stupid as the riots have shown.

1st leg for sure. I thought Benz & Vinni missed 3 great opportunities to score earlier. And I dont know why Carlo keeps Camavinga on the bench. He has changed every game and ignites the offense while actually being able to mark the opp's offensive players. Hopefully he goes the full 90 vs Liverpool.
Benz did miss hit an easy header early, but Man City had more opportunities. IMO, goalkeeping was the difference. The Real Madrid GK made some amazing saves while Ederson didn’t play too great.

Benz did miss hit an easy header early, but Man City had more opportunities. IMO, goalkeeping was the difference. The Real Madrid GK made some amazing saves while Ederson didn’t play too great.
Man City should have really ended it the 1st Leg. Could have easily scored 6 with the amount of quality chances they had. Mendy's goalline save & Cortouis toe nail prevented 2 more in the 2nd leg. Even at the very end of the 1st extra time they missed a huge opportunity. Although ref & VAR missed a blatant handball. Real Should of been awarded another PK

Reactions: McCallen ND NYC

HALA MADRID!!!

Am still shaking 4 days later..lol....what a game.

SOMOS LOS REYES DE EUROPA!

Reactions: raulduke_007
Oh man, the soccer gods, the soccer fanboy gods are smiling on the OP! Looks like all your unwanted, unsolicited, uncalled-for soccer threads giddily celebrating RM's latest advancement through to the next round of the Champions league are really paying off.....

Even though RM is the opposite of an underdog in pretty much any sense of the notion or in any match they play, including ManCity, but it pleases the OP I think to sort of, feign and/or affect an us-against-the-world vibe around the continued exploits of the sport's possibly richest, most ambitious club of them all. Maybe not richest technically, but certainly, one could well argue, the most grandiose, self-important and prestigious. ManCity I suppose could be the richest....

But they're into the final! I hope ManCity never wins a CL. And then those arabs eventually sell the team and they go back to being on the level of Hull City or Birmingham or Portsmouth, or some other middling club that is not infrequently relegated.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT