ADVERTISEMENT

OT GOAT James Wins Another

Lebron jumped ship from every team he ever played on once the going got tough.

He had to join Wade and Bosh in Miami to win his first championship.

Then, once the Heat players around him started to slow down with age and injury, he jumps ship back to the Cavs. Why the Cavs? It had nothing to do with “hometown”. If that was the case he never would have left the Cavs. He rejoined the Cavs because they had Kyrie and added Love.
Then he jumps to LA because he knew his agent who is also ADs agent, would help build another super team.

Look, the guy is good, really good. However, it’s his mental weakness that puts him outside the top 5 All time.

Kobe and MJ would own this guy in a championship series.

Again, I will ask you, put MJ or Kobe on this Laker team minus LJ, do the Lakers still win the bubble championship? Of course they do.

Look at the rosters especially the Bigs that MJ played with when he won his Championships.

Cartwright , Perdue , Scott Williams----then look at the Guards.

Armstrong , Kerr , Paxon , Harper at the end of his career-----decent but far from great players----compare that with HOF player in Wade and a perennial All Star in Irving .

It's an interesting argument as to who is the GOAT but the reality is that LJ played with much better rosters.

Reactions: Zorich 88
Trump haters will bring up North Korea or Russia (take your pick) but yet ignore the fact Lebron has applauded China.
Well one is the president.... the other is a HS educated basketball player?........ Soooooooo....One having an obsessions with dictators and the other being a fan of communist China..... Neither are good.... one is really really bad.

One is trying to find peace which has been redefined neatly as an obsession. The other is subservient. Don't try to make anything more out of it than what it is.

One is trying to find peace which has been redefined neatly as an obsession. The other is subservient. Don't try to make anything more out of it than what it is.
I am not..... seems like you are? Our President has praised a legit dictator.... yet some people are more concerned with a HS educated basketball players take on a foreign country..... just pointing out the hypocorism here is all.

Teams shooting 30-60 shots from behind the 3 point line is not great basketball.

Zero defense is not great basketball.

Refs calling 20 fouls on Portland in the first half and 5 on the Lakers, is not great basketball.

I can go on and on with these type of points.

I love the NBA. My family and I make it a point to watch the finals together.
However, the bubble sucked. The only people that enjoyed this style of basketball was LJ fans and Laker fans.
High volume 3-pointers has become a new wrinkle in style of play, occasional pronounced disparity in fouls happen without any biased officiating, defensive effort and intensity seemed to be a staple of play.

Teams shooting 30-60 shots from behind the 3 point line is not great basketball.

Zero defense is not great basketball.

Refs calling 20 fouls on Portland in the first half and 5 on the Lakers, is not great basketball.

I can go on and on with these type of points.

I love the NBA. My family and I make it a point to watch the finals together.
However, the bubble sucked. The only people that enjoyed this style of basketball was LJ fans and Laker fans.
None of this is true. You are full of it. No point in responding

Reactions: Zorich 88
Look at the rosters especially the Bigs that MJ played with when he won his Championships.

Cartwright , Perdue , Scott Williams----then look at the Guards.

Armstrong , Kerr , Paxon , Harper at the end of his career-----decent but far from great players----compare that with HOF player in Wade and a perennial All Star in Irving .

It's an interesting argument as to who is the GOAT but the reality is that LJ played with much better rosters.
The first 7 years of Lebrons career, he played with a garbage roster. His last year in Cleveland and first in LA were bad rosters. He played 9 seasons with bad rosters.

The league got watered down in the 90s because they quickly expanded teams. He didn't need a loaded roster. Even though he had a top 25 player all time and then one of the greatest defenders and rebounders with him. He didn't have to go against a super team so that was plenty.

Also dont forget, MJ never had to play against the world competition as internationally the world was way behind. Look at some of the players Lebron would have got to avoid with no int players.... Dirk, Parker, Ginobli, Giannis, Luka, Gasols etc etc.

League is deeper now because the world is so much better than before

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT