ADVERTISEMENT

OSU vs Michigan

UM has given up 350yards and 18 first downs in 40 minutes of play. This is by far OSU’s best game of the year. UM has been able to move the ball well itself to somewhat stay in the game.

UM has given up 350yards and 18 first downs in 40 minutes of play. This is by far OSU’s best game of the year. UM has been able to move the ball well itself to somewhat stay in the game.
Move the ball well?!? You're watching a different game. Michigan's offense is so basic. No playmakers at all. We really shouldn't brag too much about beating Michigan.

Shea Patterson 2016 #1 dual threat QB *****/ Ian Book #15 pro style QB, ***/ I know which one I would want

so now-the myth of the Michigan defense is exposed. Are we finished with this nonesense now?

We have been told over the last 7 weeks how good Michigan is. The only school I hate more the UM and USC is Ohio State. WTF Michigan?!?

Now are we going to have to hear about OSU jumping us in the playoffs? Ohio State fans are the worse!

Move the ball well?!? You're watching a different game. Michigan's offense is so basic. No playmakers at all. We really shouldn't brag too much about beating Michigan.

They do have 18 first downs through three quarters to OSU’s 19. 18 first downs through 3 quarters means you’re moving the ball well—they just haven’t had any big chunk plays. UM’s strength (defense) has not played up to its standards today.

Michigan has lost the three players that make their defense good. I think they've just given up. Also...Paris Campbell is uber fast.

Now are we going to have to hear about OSU jumping us in the playoffs? Ohio State fans are the worse!

Assuming we win tonight at USC, OU will be at #4 but I would not be surprised to see Ohio State jump Georgia and take over #5. Should they? No but the committee will want a Big Ten team still in the hunt. If the committee is smart, they keep Georgia in front of Ohio State with the Alabama/Georgia game still to come.

It should be interesting to hear Harbaugh explain the game today. Wonder when the first why can't you beat Ohio State question comes up in the press conference.

Go N'western? Half the board hates Fitz. He didn't give ND enough credit after the game. Now who are they going to support? Fitz or OSU? That's a tough one.
Any one but OSU. Hate them. Classless fans Be nice to have beaten the team that beats them.

Assuming we win tonight at USC, OU will be at #4 but I would not be surprised to see Ohio State jump Georgia and take over #5. Should they? No but the committee will want a Big Ten team still in the hunt. If the committee is smart, they keep Georgia in front of Ohio State with the Alabama/Georgia game still to come.

It should be interesting to hear Harbaugh explain the game today. Wonder when the first why can't you beat Ohio State question comes up in the press conference.
The commentators are already prefacing it. Too many injuries doomed Michigan. Although much like the Notre Dame game this was over at halftime despite some special teams luck making it look close.

Who is that Michigan player that wears number 1 and returns kicks? Man does he suck or what...

Even with the transfer QB who should have been ruled ineligible....They still Suck! Zero for Bo! What a legend!

Imagine being a UM fan today. I don’t even know what I’d do with myself.

Does this affect Michigan’s playoff hopes? They should still be in it, right?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT