ADVERTISEMENT

One team made adjustments

Brian Kelly is a very average coach. Able to put together one good team about every third year. Come back in 2018.

Art Briles or Dana Holgerson if you like offense. Pair one of those guys up with a top notch DC and better recruits.

Art Briles or Dana Holgerson if you like offense. Pair one of those guys up with a top notch DC and better recruits.
Briles? Are you kidding me? Stick to hoops, man. ND would hire, justifiably, a high school JV coach before they'd even allow one thought of a rape pimp like Briles on campus.

It's just a pattern, where we continually get out played in the 2nd half. The offense stalls, so some adjustments are made. Kelly just doesn't know how.

Die hard, I totally disagree as to Kelly not knowing how to make halftime adjustments. Prior to this season, I think this was an area of strength for ND under Kelly. How the hell he turned this into an obvious problem this season is beyond me. One thing was obvious yesterday, and that was Kizer was not the same player after the first outrageous no call hit to the helmet. That was the biggest adjustment on either team and we can credit the incompetent offices for this.

since most of this forum had picked VT to win, why is there so much surprise expressed by the outcome or manner of the loss? The loss fits the pattern of losses under Kelly.

The statement was made that one team made adjustments. Please pinpoint exactly what adjustments were made instead of keeping us in the dark with a generic blanket statement. Inquiring minds want to know.

How about Tony Alford head coach. Charlie Strong D coordinator and keep Denson, Lyght.. Gilmore, get a real linebackers coach and a proven offensive coordinator (Sanford a possibility) . Think about how many 4 and 5 star athletes we would get and it's all possible.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT