ADVERTISEMENT

OL run blocking & QB Play holding back the Offense & Team

Hum last season with an excellent o line Book was the man and now withe the right side depleted its Books fault?
You think bringing in a new QB will help the o line problems?
We knes coming the o line was a an issue so why is it a surprise the QB play and running game wouldn't suffer?
The oline wasn’t that good last year, it’s much improved this year. Their only issue is not blowing people off the ball in the run game.
Book has all day to throw... show me an article showing oline failing? Few weeks ago ND was top rated pass pro oline.
Yes book is the issue. Pretty obvious to everyone, so much so there are articles about it like the one I posted above.

The oline wasn’t that good last year, it’s much improved this year. Their only issue is not blowing people off the ball in the run game.
Book has all day to throw... show me an article showing oline failing? Few weeks ago ND was top rated pass pro oline.
Yes book is the issue. Pretty obvious to everyone, so much so there are articles about it like the one I posted above.
The right side is depleted i doubt very much its better than last season

For what it's worth the article was very informing
Thanks for sharing it

The oline is a major problem that's why everyone is calling for Jeff Quinns job. We want Heistand back or bring in a legit big time oline coach. We're a year older at 4 spots and no improvement has really been made. Our run blocking is awful. Cant move people more than a yard. No push. False start penalties hurt. And pass blocking is good but not elite. It's a problem and so is Book

So running up the gut of a packed defense for no gain or 1 yard is great scheming.Passing behind the line of scrimmage 3-4 a game to no gain or looking at a 3rd and nine is great scheming. I don't think so!!!!!! So if it is a QB problem why hasn't that been addressed ? Stubborness on the HC 's part that's why.

Reactions: deadirishpoet
So running up the gut of a packed defense for no gain or 1 yard is great scheming.Passing behind the line of scrimmage 3-4 a game to no gain or looking at a 3rd and nine is great scheming. I don't think so!!!!!! So if it is a QB problem why hasn't that been addressed ? Stubborness on the HC 's part that's why.

So many of the usual mouthpieces pick apart the passing plays where Book had one guy sort of open. I assume that Kelly thinks the play call was a success if it possibly could have gained yards.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT