**OFFICIAL WEATHER THREAD**

Rich Starkey

All Star
Gold Member
Dec 29, 2013
Ohio
Good Morning Everyone!

tenor.gif

Let's get right to it this morning. It seems that there was a little panic on the board this week about the weather. Not as bad as the NC State game, but we are in the middle of October in South Bend, so what did everyone expect? If sunny skies, a little wind, and temperatures around 50 degrees causes you to say "Embrace the Suck", then I don't know what to tell you.

5c4e3ea1ea134df584576de3dd1ef70f.jpg

That's our friend @BigNDfan80 standing up and second on the left at the UVA game 2 weeks ago. He obviously communicated to those a week before the game that the weather was going to take a turn for the worse, and they'd better bundle up. Oh, and by the way, take a seat, the people people behind you can't see a darn thing.

HERE IS YOUR GAME DAY FORECAST
A bit chilly right now as I'm typing this with the temperature at 36 degrees, but wait, it will get warmer. For you tailgaters, expect sunny skies and temperatures to start out around 44 degrees and then soaring up to 52 degrees. It will be windy. Expect winds out of the SW between 17 - 20mph and there is no chance of rain.
At kick-off the temperature should be right at 47 degrees with the wind at about 13mph, and some gusts up to 20mph making it feel like about 38 degrees. It will dip down to about 45 degrees in the 4th quarter with the winds staying the same, and no chance for precipitation.

A lot of things about this game concerns me. Just about everything was talked about this week, so no use going over everything again, but I will say that having a healthy Jafar back will certainly keep the running game from being so one dimensional. If we're going to hurt SC, it's going to be by getting the ball out wide around the tackles. I do expect SC to try and take Kmet away, but I'm hoping that coach Long will find ways to get him desirable match-ups. I expect him to have a big game.

tenor.gif

Sorry SC that you had to leave Traveler back home, but I'm thinking he'll be ready for the glue factory sometime around 11:00pm tonight. Enjoy your day everyone, and let's send SC back to California on that horse they didn't ride in on.

Good Luck Everyone!

Go Irish!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News