ADVERTISEMENT

Official ND - isu game thread ...

It's a sarcastic LOL it pisses me off that ND isn't apart of the main event and ESPN is rubbing it in by constantly hyping up those games instead of providing more content/analysis about the game they are presenting/calling right now.
Guess Kelly actually knows what he is doing!

Great start to the second half! Was just telling my buddy we neutralized ISU's emotional edge early and would have to do it again in the third quarter.

Quit being a a$$ ! You know nothing about football. Ian Book is a great college quarterback and you are a total bandwagon dbag ! Book is far better than your cheating hero Golson ! Now get to the back of the line where your dumba$$ belongs and watch Ian Book take us to another victory !
Lay off the meds. You are talking to the wrong guy. LOL. clueless

I know it's Iowa State, but you gotta be pleased with the OL in this game.

Considering ND has a left guard who is playing overweight, a center who is physically under-developed, a backup right guard who is about 290lbs and has suffered tons of injuries, and a backup right tackle....

More than happy with the way they've played today.

Considering ND has a left guard who is playing overweight, a center who is physically under-developed, a backup right guard who is about 290lbs and has suffered tons of injuries, and a backup right tackle....

More than happy with the way they've played today.

I simply dont understand patterson at center.

Would have liked to see Book attack the goal line on the QB run on 2nd down in the last game of the season (where injury isn't much of a concern). I think he scores if he attacks up field. Compounded by the miss on the slant on 3rd down (Claypool was wide open), that was an ugly red zone sequence.

No worries though. Generally speaking he's played really well today.

I will take Tommy Rees over Lincoln Riley any day of the week !!

Go Irish !! Tony Jones Junior ! I stand corrected ! The Irish do have a running game !!

Glad to see ND sticking to the run. Hopefully they close the 4th quarter out strong. 11and 2 no matter you slice it is pretty darn good.

Glad to see ND sticking to the run. Hopefully they close the 4th quarter out strong. 11and 2 no matter you slice it is pretty darn good.
The debacle against Michigan is the only stain on this season. Sadly its rather a big one.

Would have liked to see Book attack the goal line on the QB run on 2nd down in the last game of the season (where injury isn't much of a concern). I think he scores if he attacks up field. Compounded by the miss on the slant on 3rd down (Claypool was wide open), that was an ugly red zone sequence.

No worries though. Generally speaking he's played really well today.

This team actually hung 41 on Oklahoma! Is our defense that good?

Yeah that's what defined the season. ND will finish with 11 wins including a bowl and maybe a top 10 ranking. But their best win was... SC? ISU? Navy? Virginia? Sigh...
WE have to tighten up the defense and make sure the OL is better. Do that and we can make serious noise next year.

This team actually hung 41 on Oklahoma! Is our defense that good?

Top 15 in scoring defense this year. They're pretty good. Oklahoma has a quality high school defense, which is actually a compliment compared to their little league defense from a year ago.

WTF was that series? I mean honestly. Claypool wasn’t even on the field for the first two plays and then Ian makes a stupid read to Tony on short pass. Finish the game strong. Run the offense!

Top 15 in scoring defense this year. They're pretty good. Oklahoma has a quality high school defense, which is actually a compliment compared to their little league defense from a year ago.
I think we’ll see exactly how bad OU’s defense is in a couple hours. (Spoiler alert: it’s bad).

Cbo simply cant break tackles. Is he on transfer watch?

Do not care. The future is Tyree and Shipley once Tony leaves. 2 of C'Bo, Kyren and Jahmir will be taking taking a seat or hitting the portal in the coming 2 years.

I think we’ll see exactly how bad OU’s defense is in a couple hours. (Spoiler alert: it’s bad).

Especially missing 3 starters and a key backup to suspension / injury. I think LSU would have hung 40+ regardless, but it could get messy.

Last edited:
Do not care. The future is Tyree and Shipley once Tony leaves. 2 of C'Bo, Kyren and Jahmir will be taking taking a seat or hitting the portal in the coming 2 years.
Well you figure one of these guys is going to be in the rotation and getting multiple carries a game. If Jones leaves, it'll be Armstrong, Kyren, and Tyree I'm thinking that will be rotating with each other.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT