ADVERTISEMENT

Official ND - isu game thread ...

LOL @ ESPN using NDs bowl game to CONSTANTLY advertise the playoff. Every 2 mins it's another cut/break to discuss the playoff games.
I know!
I can't believe there's a playoff pre-game show. They should have an hour long post game show featuring nothing but ND interviews and features.

Let’s not forget that ND was only a 3.5 point favorite !

Last edited:
Great performance and nice win over a decent opponent. The defense was excellent and Claypool had a great game. Go Irish!!

Prob. the only thing I was disappointed in today was ND's punting!!!!!!!!! ( Whenever they had to )

Does it really matter?
Would 12/13 make you feel better?

Yes, because 12 would have given ND a NY6 Bowl they deserved.
And ND is the first team to go backwards after winning every game after the initial ranking. They started 14th, won every game including 4 blowouts & beating ranked teams & multiple away teams, but went backwards...

Why didnt Jahmir Smith play ? Is he injured ? I think he is consistently a good, tough back. I like C'Bo too. Just wondering why no PT for JS ?

We stayed at 15 despite a number of blowout wins the last few weeks of the year.

And some of our opponents sneaking up in win totals. Have we ever trailed 7 teams in the AP Poll with lesser computer rankings?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT