ADVERTISEMENT

OFFICIAL DUKE vs. NOTRE DAME THREAD

Play calling has no imagination. Plays develop WAY to slow. I can tell where the play is going to go and I only played one year of 8th grade football. LOL!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Java65 and ndhell
Maybe our time would be better spent coming up with excuses as to why we are playing like crap so we don't have to listen to it on Monday

Interesting - I'm a USC guy...love our rivalry. But...reading the posts on this thread...they are almost 100% duplicate of what was being posted on the Trojan site last night and today.

A coach that is coaching not to lose...instead of coaching to win. No defense - stupid mistakes - stupid penalties...no communication on the field.

Welcome to my world.

ND football is a complete dumpster fire. This team could go 1-11. From the coaching on down this is one of the worst teams in ND history. I remember Charlie Weis fondly now. His recruits gave Kelly his only good season at ND. And Bob Diaco's defense.

Reactions: ndhell
Kizer sucks at leading the receiver!!! he keeps throwing it behind them.

It is stunning to me. Kelly and Van Gorder are tied together with chains, weighted down with cement blocks and going straight to the bottom together.

Kelly gets fired at the end of the year. We make another bad hire and get to enjoy another decade of this.

It is stunning to me. Kelly and Van Gorder are tied together with chains, weighted down with cement blocks and going straight to the bottom together.

Kelly gets fired at the end of the year. We make another bad hire and get to enjoy another decade of this.
This is why my name is ndhell

Reactions: HDK
Yes, unlikely we'd hire anyone better. On the other hand, if anyone needs buildings hanging off the side of their football stadium we've got the administrators for that.

Awesome way to start this half. Waste a TO cause you have 12 on the field in a game you are already losing and will need late in the game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT