ADVERTISEMENT

OFFICIAL DUKE vs. NOTRE DAME THREAD

Talk about a meltdown. These guys can't get out of their own way
I've said 1000 times, teams take on the personality of their coaches. Our coach is scared and plays not to lose... our team is the same.

In a dogfight with Duke!!!!! You've got to be freaking kidding me!!!! I'm with BGI 1596. If they lose to this team throw chains on the door and shut it down. Oh yeah can't do that cause the powers that be won't make any money off it anymore. We couldn't have that could we?

I'm most looking forward to the excuse Kelly spews this week to explain the defense.

Lots of good players, the coaches have failed them.
Name one other one... And it's clearly the coaches fault I am in no way blaming it on the players btw. We had a defense filled with nfl guys last year and still were a joke. Wisconsin holds mich st. to what 6? We are a joke of a d defense

Name one other one... And it's clearly the coaches fault I am in no way blaming it on the players btw. We had a defense filled with nfl guys last year and still were a joke. Wisconsin holds mich st. to what 6? We are a joke of a d defense
Thats because they haven't been coached. I remember in the spring Kelly and BVG kept talking about they were still working on instillation. They work on trying to teach this complicated defense and spend very little time on technique and fundamentals.

To your question; Rochell, Coney, Cole, Cage, J. Jones, Tillery... like I said lots of good players but they have spent too much of their time trying to learn a system that will never work and not nearly enough time on technique.

Go Duke! We need a Weis like season to have any chance of getting rid of Kelly!

This is what frustrates me. The last 2 defensive drives ND gets good stops on 3rd/4th down and then a 3 and out. But they won't build on this and create consistency.

LOL... anyone surprised we are behind really? Did anyone think we could thump any team?

Lot of game left, but... if we lose this game we probably won't win more than 4 this season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT