ADVERTISEMENT

OFFICIAL DUKE vs. NOTRE DAME THREAD

This is truly embarassing. Although I had ND 44-37 in my prediction, so maybe it will be close to that.

We will win this game, but BVG must go! No fire from the defensive side of the ball. I will always love Notre Dame football but a change must be made after this game. This is ridiculous! Duke has almost 400 yards of total offense. No protecting him now!

Don't know why ND keeps giving mediocre coaches big $$ extensions to their contracts.

Why doesn't the faculty say something?

Just let them score and give yourself as much time as possible... too risky for Kelly but we all know the chances are slim they stop them.

Thats it.

We're probably looking at a 3-9 season ... like the one with Weis.

Time to cheer on 'Cuse now. The administration need to be forced to make a change

:eek: Brian Kelly' face. :) David Cutcliff's face

A few of us said Kelly was an out of control buffoon during the South Florida game back in 2011 and were shouted down by those who argued the players should be able to take it. Now, he just looks like a buffoon.

Wouldn't you just love to be the coach of any half-assed team in America and come into Notre Dame and wipe the floor with that dolt?

Worst loss in ND history. Hands down. Kill this program. It is a complete joke and total shit show. Everyone should be fired. Yesterday.

Reactions: ndhell
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT