ADVERTISEMENT

Notre Dame Offensive Coordinator Gerad Parker Searches for “Magic Formula”

Not gonna lie. Very nervous about Parker as OC. Was really hoping for a more experienced and established OC. Good thing is there is a lot of young talent and veteran experience. I think anything less than 30 PPG would be a disappointment.

Not gonna lie. Very nervous about Parker as OC. Was really hoping for a more experienced and established OC. Good thing is there is a lot of young talent and veteran experience. I think anything less than 30 PPG would be a disappointment.
I don’t think college OCs need to be the most innovative offensive minds to be successful. It’s about sequence and knowing what your team does well and not be predictable.

The problem with BK and also Tommy was one series they would call a gem and then the next would be absolutely predictable especially in a short yardage situation.

I just hope Parkers not above implementing a short passing game that has always exposed ND’s defense.

And you weren't nervous about tommy turnover? Between Parker and Geno I think they will be just fine.

• Haha
Reactions: sluggo69
He will be fine! It's not like he has not done it before and does not understand the offense. Like Chitown said above -- "between Parker and Geno, the OL Coach and RB Coach I think they will be just fine". TR I am not sure wanted a collaborative effort

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT