ADVERTISEMENT

No Depth - Year 7. Not even at WR

Sarah_Plain_And_Tall

Shakes Down The Thunder
Sep 4, 2016
WR is the only position Kelly really cares about recruiting for but without Hunter, the Offense is not very good. So basically we have no depth anywhere. Year 7.

Reactions: ndhell
WR is the only position Kelly really cares about recruiting for but without Hunter, the Offense is not very good. So basically we have no depth anywhere. Year 7.
With Hunter out the running game is the going to have set the pace with some passing to keep their D off balance

I think that the WR's will come on as they get more reps with DK and get more game experience.
This weeks scrimmage should help consisderably. The WR's are by far the most talented position group on the team. QB and RB may be better as the starter group.

Reactions: Irish Grandeur
I think that the WR's will come on as they get more reps with DK and get more game experience.
This weeks scrimmage should help consisderably. The WR's are by far the most talented position group on the team. QB and RB may be better as the starter group.

I think the RB position is in good shape as well

Nevada is clearly one of the worst teams in CFB. Again, the team was unprepared and poorly executed. ND was lucky they played Nevada as opposed to any team in the top 25.

Nevada is clearly one of the worst teams in CFB. Again, the team was unprepared and poorly executed. ND was lucky they played Nevada as opposed to any team in the top 25.
How boring is your life? All you do is post negative, trolling messages on chat sites. I mean this with 100% honesty---I truly feel bad for you. Can't be a fun existence.

OP clearly doesn't know football. She should switch back to US Open Tennis.

Wow. The Kool-Aid cockroaches come out now that we beat one of the worst teams in CFB. We would have lost to any team in the top 25 today.

Feel bad for yourself you mediocre loving boob
My apologies. I really didn't mean to get personal. But I do feel bad for you. Something seems really wrong. Negativity and hate are not good things. Can't be easy to deal with all the time. Relax! Enjoy the fall. Enjoy what should be a fun football season.

My apologies. I really didn't mean to get personal. But I do feel bad for you. Something seems really wrong. Negativity and hate are not good things. Can't be easy to deal with all the time. Relax! Enjoy the fall. Enjoy what should be a fun football season.
Well, maybe I just care more than you do.

Well, maybe I just care more than you do.
I really doubt that.

I have yet to read one single post of yours that says anything positive about any player, coach, or anything in general with regard to ND football. Most of your posts read exactly like those of another poster on here, so I have fair reason to believe this handle is just another of many that belongs to you.

Nice try, Brian.

Reactions: Irish Grandeur
bille
pretty sure I know who the poster is; he is just a bit, ok feverously fanatically border line insane, about ND returning to what we knew growing up.

My guess is everyone vacates the area when game time comes and he has had major investments in TV's

And having a short week, after coming off a tough, emotional loss, on the road did not have any impact on them either --right????

Nevada is the classic trap game and, even though ND was somewhat flat, they whooped up on Nevada.

I can care less what the cockroaches think. They crawl out from under their rock after we beat a crappy team and looked horrible doing it. After the Texas debacle, there was not a peep from these hypocrites. But I guess ND is back, BVG is the greatest defensive coordinator ever and we are winning a NC this year. Kelly is a God and we are progressing. Most of your are trying to prove you are right about Kelly instead of relaxing your ego's. That's fine. But I watched what I watched and I actually saw regression from the opening day loss to Texas. Buckle up clowns because you are in for a rude awakening. So anyone who is not happy where this team in YEAR 7 knows nothing about football, is a troll, and is not a fan. Very typical. The Kool-Aid drinkers go back to this attack time and time again. I would argue that many of you are not fans. You are too busy to admit you are wrong about Kelly than objectively analyzing where this program is at in YEAR 7.

This team has no depth in Year 7. Many of these players, including the vaunted WR's, have no experience. Why? Because Kelly can never beat a team soundly and get the backups some playing time.

So I will sit back and watch what happens next week. Maybe Kelly does get this team rolling and we win the next 10 games. I will be glad to come on here and eat crow. But I highly doubt we win 8 games. The Truth Shall set you Free!

I can care less what the cockroaches think. They crawl out from under their rock after we beat a crappy team and looked horrible doing it. After the Texas debacle, there was not a peep from these hypocrites. But I guess ND is back, BVG is the greatest defensive coordinator ever and we are winning a NC this year. Kelly is a God and we are progressing. Most of your are trying to prove you are right about Kelly instead of relaxing your ego's. That's fine. But I watched what I watched and I actually saw regression from the opening day loss to Texas. Buckle up clowns because you are in for a rude awakening. So anyone who is not happy where this team in YEAR 7 knows nothing about football, is a troll, and is not a fan. Very typical. The Kool-Aid drinkers go back to this attack time and time again. I would argue that many of you are not fans. You are too busy to admit you are wrong about Kelly than objectively analyzing where this program is at in YEAR 7.

This team has no depth in Year 7. Many of these players, including the vaunted WR's, have no experience. Why? Because Kelly can never beat a team soundly and get the backups some playing time.

So I will sit back and watch what happens next week. Maybe Kelly does get this team rolling and we win the next 10 games. I will be glad to come on here and eat crow. But I highly doubt we win 8 games. The Truth Shall set you Free!
You didn't admit you are cgvr - did you?

I can care less what the cockroaches think. They crawl out from under their rock after we beat a crappy team and looked horrible doing it. After the Texas debacle, there was not a peep from these hypocrites. Buckle up clowns because you are in for a rude awakening.

You are so full of shit I don't know where to begin with a reply.

Posters didn't hide last week. They were here and everybody was mad about the defense, so you're wrong there.

I notice you put a disclaimer in your post about the possibility of winning the next 10 games, but then you doubt we win 8. So either way you can come back and say you were right. How convenient.

Last, you will never come on here and eat crow. Every time ND wins you will make excuses about how or why it happened while giving no credit to the team.

WR is the least of ND's concerns. They have the best WR coach in country. Hunter is really solid and when he gets back he'll be reliable. St. Brown's upside is A.J. Green, Stepherson reminds me of a young TJ Jones, Sanders is the shiftiest player ND has had since Golden Tate, Finke will be one of those annoying, reliable guys that does everything right and drives more talented defenders insane.... meanwhile, McKinley and Claypool will be learning each week, but neither is short on talent.

WR is the least of ND's concerns. They have the best WR coach in country. Hunter is really solid and when he gets back he'll be reliable. St. Brown's upside is A.J. Green, Stepherson reminds me of a young TJ Jones, Sanders is the shiftiest player ND has had since Golden Tate, Finke will be one of those annoying, reliable guys that does everything right and drives more talented defenders insane.... meanwhile, McKinley and Claypool will be learning each week, but neither is short on talent.

100% agree...especially on DENBROCK!!!!

OP on ignore he/she earned it.

IRISH baby!!!

hville

can we get your prediction for the remainder of the season?
I said 10-2 at the beginning and I can see that or 9-3. I didn't expect the loss to Texas. The defense will continue to struggle and we'll have to score a lot of points on offense.

What's yours?

I said 10-2 at the beginning and I can see that or 9-3. I didn't expect the loss to Texas. The defense will continue to struggle and we'll have to score a lot of points on offense.

What's yours?

we pretty much agree.
Though I am not real confident as I was before week one and even less so wk 2. MSU will be the big 'reveal'. The DB's just look so beatable.

we pretty much agree.
Though I am not real confident as I was before week one and even less so wk 2. MSU will be the big 'reveal'. The DB's just look so beatable.
Any DB's are beatable if there's no threat of a pass rush.

Where are the blitz packages?

Any DB's are beatable if there's no threat of a pass rush.

Where are the blitz packages?

well the best plan(blitz) is as good as the personel executing it. Watch the 1st Q. DIP was impressed but rewatch and see if are impressed or more concerned, given the upcoming opponents.
This is as much a personel problem as it is a scheme problem.

Reactions: hvillebill
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT