ADVERTISEMENT

NEW AD Pete Bevacqua admits ND will need to invest heavily in NIL & facilities in order to compete for *football* national titles

I was a year ahead of you at ND, but my experiences were similar. I can't remember the precise number of the course (I believe it was math 103 or math 104), but the class was universally referred to as Fun with Numbers.
I vaguely remember something like that!!! Lived all 4 years in Grace Hall. Started engineering, still don’t have a clue about differential equations and integrals!!! lol, switched to accounting. Had no clue about internships, didn’t give a poop about GPA…..obviously a BIG MISTAKE. 😢😢😢 None of the people who were “friends” were actually friends. Honestly, I keep praying to wake up back at ND, move to a different dorm on South Quad, and put my grades FIRST instead of pot/getting drunk as often as possible. God not listening 😢😢😢

Reactions: NDSMC78
They are already investing heavily in both. The players are always going to be required to go to class and get a college degree which seperates ND from 99% of the top echelon football programs. That's not going to change.
Can someone explain that to the nitwit OP?
👍

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT