ADVERTISEMENT

ND vs Ohio State Game Thread

Playing to OSU's strength on defense is a recipe for losing. When the calls are north and south....they find first downs.....Still looking to outrun OSU on the corners....it hasn't worked yet.

According to ESPN win probability (gamecast) ND entered the game with 15% chance to win. 3 hard fought quarters later, they've improved their chances to win by 8% up to 23% LOL

Golden has had a great game plan and then to go complete moron is not acceptable

Now OSU will get very aggressive with the ball....and the lead. This defense has to hold this possession....a two possession lead won't be overcome the way ND's offense has been stifled.

If that’s the offense this year, this won‘t be their only loss.

I didn’t like Rees as a QB and I cannot stand him as an OC.!

Defense didn't get the help in the second half....by the offense or the playcalling.

The worst … didn’t think I could like him less

Wha he did or didn’t do second half vs ok state and this game is pathetic

Yep. No way you can score 2x in 6 min. At some point Rees has to take some responsibility. Can’t blame purple face for this play calling.

Disappointed in the offense and defensive lines. Ohio state may very well be elite at both those spots but I thought we’d have the advantage there. And I wish we saw more guys at receiver. That was a great catch by Salerno but if he’s our number 2 receiver we will be in trouble. Wilkins/colzie/Thomas/Merriweather need to get some looks

Reactions: Rionegro
Its a shame Freeman was handcuffed to Rees when he took the job.

He seems to have filled out his roster nicely but is going to be handicapped by Brian Kelly’s gimp for far longer that anyone should have to suffer.

Back to back games Rees cost wins

Reactions: Airzee23
are you retarded? clearly the game plan is to milk the clock and keep OSUs points down. How are you blaming the OC for successfully executing that plan?

You're an idiot. OSU is clearly the better team. We showed well and will probably come up short. Yet right away upu start blaming coaches, players ... GTFU
Who lost … I didn’t coach or play… either players or coaches are to blame

maybe I sat on the couch in wrong spot

idiot

O line needs ALOT of work. I just don't get it we get all of these HS AA Olinemen and then ppffftttt..... Of course trying to run outside of OSU was a HUGE mistake.

This is a really good team and we where in this game to 5 minutes. If not for an amazing sideling catch with 2” to spare we got the ball down 4 and 6 min to go. Who knows. Game of inches and they made a play. I can’t see the issue with TR, Buch or the D. We just needed one more break

Reactions: DieHard_Irish
are you retarded? clearly the game plan is to milk the clock and keep OSUs points down. How are you blaming the OC for successfully executing that plan?
To not score points lol…. No plan to score points at all

made first downs tough…

d on field all second half

Why can't we recruit an athletic QB that can throw the ball downfield? I've seen tons of them already today alone. And not just from the top teams either. Ugh.

Reactions: Rionegro
this was a winnable game. I'd swear BK is on the sidelines somewhere.
Yeah, well, it's not, it's MF, so....

Is that what it's going to be like all season? Every time it's ND's current coach that's losing some game, for you it's really more like it's still BK is the one that's losing? I know you guys love to scapegoat but good grief.....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT