ADVERTISEMENT

ND vs Lville thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not just losing but, getting manhandled in every phase add that to this staffs piss poor coaching and this season is about to fall off the tracks...they have 11 minutes to save it?

Reactions: cgaynor
1.2 yards per carry, that stat sums up the game.

Our 5 star Oline got their asses handed to them by Ville.
Parker got out coached by a mile. I just can not believe that we don't have any audibles to call on offense. I mean has anyone seen SH check out of a play?

Clear to me, we are grossly overrated. We literally have no offense at all. Can run against 8, 9 man boxes,and we don't any WR that can get any separation. Pains me to see it and say it, we ain't that good. And our Oline is weak

ND is overrated constantly. I don’t know how many years have to go by for people to acknowledge what they are now. This is it.

This is two weeks in a row where the OLine has underperformed…… significantly !

32 net yards rushing on 24 carries

Keep Love in the game !

We are definitely losing to USC and Clemson. Freeman will be on the hot seat next year with another difficult schedule.

Hopefully this causes a spiral. In todays soft world it would take freeman murdering someone to get fired

ND is overrated constantly. I don’t know how many years have to go by for people to acknowledge what they are now. This is it.
So all the polls and Vegas are wrong, but you’re right ?

Liufau single-handedly ruined any chance of a win for his team. I hope he remembers that every time he looks at his face in the mirror this week.

Reactions: BGI User 1596
I told you folks two things....First...it will take 27 plus points to beat Louisville...and scond...how would ND find 27 points? And I am an amateur prognosticator....this is ridiculous.

But the real crime is losing to Ohio when you had the game but couldn’t count and….. when you knew this 4 week stretch was gonna be a challenge.

Look
And How do you know they haven't in practice?
Everyone thought Merriweather shouid have been starting last year and look at where he is. Unless you sorin practice everyday, you don't know sh1t.
Why are you being a dbag? F ck off. Of course I haven't seen them in practice. Look Tyree sucks as a return man imo. Straight a head speed with no wiggle or shake and bake ie can't make the first man miss . 3 freaking yrs ! I dont need to watch f.cking practice to see that We need to find a better answer as a returner. Love , Price, Greathouse ,Bell or the walk on lacrosse player / wr are all poss upgrades that should be given a look IMO!!
Now do me a favor and STFU about it!

Look at the bright side. This saves ND from another embarrassment in the playoffs.

And they just went for it on 4 and 12 deep in their own territory?!! Lol. Can’t make this crap up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT