ADVERTISEMENT

ND vs Lville thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This team is flashing 2007 levels of execution. Just about as sloppy and poorly coached as any ND team I can remember.

Reactions: 1Redrum
Parker is God awful. NC State and their terrible error prone QB looked better on offense than we do against Louisville.

We have been giving up long TD runs ever since Freeman became defensive coordinator.

We have been giving up long TD runs ever since Freeman became defensive coordinator.
? That one reminded me of the anOSU 1st td. There was someone to stop it for a 25 yd gain but took a terrible angle and got 'juked'.

Reactions: GDFan
Kind of how Alabama ranked #4 by F+ should have put an unranked A&M away convincingly and it's a shame that they couldn't.
A&M is one of the 5th most talented teams in the country and ranked 12th in F+ coming into today's game.

• Haha
Reactions: NDinNJ
Defenses just bring the house on every play because they know the line is Swiss cheese and the play calling won’t adapt.

I never use caps.....ever...until now....WHY THE HELL DO YOU GO INTO THE SHOTGUN AND RUN THE BALL WHEN YOU NEED 3 YARDS FOR A FIRST DOWN?

I‘m not making up anything and ND in NJ can verify that.
YOU are the lying weasel !

Since you’re the liar, you’re the guy who should try to acquire some character and integrity and act like a stand up man.
You are the reason this board is on the verge of being shut down. Grow up and act you age buddy.

IrishJohn,

Didn’t you predict that ND would win 31-10 ?

That shows how little you know about football !

Reactions: NDinNJ
m
A&M is one of the 5th most talented teams in the country and ranked 12th in F+ coming into today's game.
A&M has 2 losses, they'll probably finish 8-4. lol you're the village idiot. They are unranked in the AP and coaches poll

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT