ADVERTISEMENT

ND vs Louisville Odds

I see us losing in a game similar to Cincinnati 2021. Which was a very winnable game, we will certainly have chances. Just don’t think we convert them.

Reactions: NotreDomer1
I see us losing in a game similar to Cincinnati 2021. Which was a very winnable game, we will certainly have chances. Just don’t think we convert them.
I agree. Louisville is going to have a field day with Leonard.
It’s just maddening to me that the head coach keeps jamming a square peg into a round hole. Expecting different results. It took til game 4 for RL to throw his first TD of the season. Bring Leonard in as a situational qb. We got a legitimate playoff team that is being held back by poor qb play.
This Saturday , the playoff dream will be over in my opinion and the blame will be on MF.

And Angelli is getting hosed in all of this also. Everytime the kid plays , good things happen.

Odds are we still won’t have much of a passing game and Louisville will know this and stack the line making it difficult for us to move the ball
100% Agree. We are going to need to throw deep with enough regularity (like in the second half) or they will stack the line against the run and sit on short routes. Since we know it, I guess the team knows it--but we will see.

Reactions: NotreDomer1
ND is a 4.5 favorite

Score predicted at about 26-21 ND

Where do you put your money ?
T-BILLS AND BULLION (COINS AND BARS).

Been meaning to ask you. How did VEGAS get the spread SO WRONG on both NIU and Purdue?

Seriously.

Is a Marcus Freeman coached team actually THAT UNPREDICTABLE?

Or does that money merely FOLLOW MOMENTUM as in the FINANCIAL MARKETS?

I made LARGE-SUM credit bets EVERY DAY during my career, but I know LESS THAN ZERO about sports wagering.

T-BILLS AND BULLION (COINS AND BARS).

Been meaning to ask you. How did VEGAS get the spread SO WRONG on both NIU and Purdue?

Seriously.

Or does that money merely FOLLOW MOMENTUM as in the FINANCIAL MARKETS?

I made LARGE-SUM credit bets EVERY DAY during my career, but I know LESS THAN ZERO about sports wagering.
The only explanation I can offer is “inconsistency” and I think that goes hand-in-hand with unpredictable.

And then you wonder about the formation of the game plans, offensively and defensively

Notre Dame has a history of hiring head coaches with no prior head, coaching experience

You think they would’ve learned their lesson

Reactions: NDinNJ
The only explanation I can offer is “inconsistency” and I think that goes hand-in-hand with unpredictable.

And then you wonder about the formation of the game plans, offensively and defensively

Notre Dame has a history of hiring head coaches with no prior head, coaching experience

You think they would’ve learned their lesson
I don't know then how anyone could REASONABLY lay down a bet on a Freeman-coached team. Because even if it's not analytics driven but merely MOMENTUM, with Freeman THERE ISN'T ANY MOMENTUM EITHER. He's the master of the 180.

My whole issue with sports betting is the number of VARIABLES which for me makes it more of a RETAIL RISK. The risks I used to take were more WHOLESALE in that they involved a company's performance over a period of time which had a sweet spot to it of NOT TOO SHORT and NOT TOO LONG.

Plus, I was always looking for the closest thing to a SURE THING as I could find.

Which is NOT Marcus Freeman.

Reactions: IrishHerb

Seriously.

MF is unpredictable alright...

But lines in CFB early in the season have been wrong since they began doing this nonsense.

Many people only gamble early in the cfb season and make some dough and wait until the next year.

Been going on since the stupid pre season and or early season AP polls...Teams ranked based on reputation and perception instead of reality.

Nothing new here.

As the season goes Sam ACE Rothstein will get the line much more accurate.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT