ADVERTISEMENT

ND Recruiting: 2025 class drops to 13th in the 247 composite after the Deuce Knight decommit

What is your solution, Chase? We've had what six coaches (including Holtz's weak final years) who have underperformed to your matrix of recruiting... Really it has been since what '92 since we got a class that would live up to your standards.

So -- what do you propose? We are a top academic institution -- think Stanford, Northwestern -- that holds our athletes to a high standard. And we are in South Bend (no shade on my alma mater) but it ain't one of the big college football towns, nor a big city or a sexy place to go to school...

You like to cry, cry, cry. What is your solution? A coach? Then who..? Who has taken a smaller market team and made them a top five recruiting juggernaut? Who?!

We are what we are. And I, like a lot of guys who are frustrated by your posts, thank we CAN do it again. But it will never be easy. We are not a semi pro team like OSU, Alabama or Georgia. We'd have to use the Harbaugh model (or Washington last year) good recruiting and great coaching. Given who we are we will never ever be top five in recruiting. Get used to it pal.

But I still think we can find a way to win it all. See what Michigan just did.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT