ADVERTISEMENT

ND pass rush

BGI User 348

I've posted how many times?
Aug 29, 2003
Pennsylvania
Reading Arnold's Q&A on nbc I was surprised that ND does not yet have a QB sack. I thought we were getting some pressure....esp. vs Nevada. IMO Cage's was an effective sack/fumble even though reversed.

I think Rochell, Trumbetti, Jarron, Cage, Tillery are capable......hope we see it this week. Hayes & the younger guys too. Hope both frosh get MORE PT on passing downs!

BEAT the lil Spartans!!!

Different times because the draw read option is in full swing and they have to respect that handoff ...however Texas did a bit of drop back conventional and our pass rush is non existent.

Pressure from the front 4 is a rarity.

P.s. our secondary sucks too. And overall lazy.

Both teams we played are spread so the ball is gone in 2 seconds. However, the few deep balls that were thrown our Rush was completely ineffective. Hoping we can get Hayes going. I have not really seen the first step talked about. Lynch and tuck you could just tell were monsters.

Both teams we played are spread so the ball is gone in 2 seconds. However, the few deep balls that were thrown our Rush was completely ineffective. Hoping we can get Hayes going. I have not really seen the first step talked about. Lynch and tuck you could just tell were monsters.

Utep had 3 sacks versus Texas.
Cal Poly had 0 sacks versus Nevada.

I think it will take the MSU WR's a couple of series to adjust to being so wide open? They may instintively break patterns to follow the DB's by mistake.

Utep had 3 sacks versus Texas.
Cal Poly had 0 sacks versus Nevada.
Each game is different. Id guess with a lead they were less hurry up and more manage the clock but I didn't watch. Again, I don't see is having an effective rush yet.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT