ADVERTISEMENT

ND NFL Draft Predictions

Golson5

All Star
Apr 15, 2019
Where does everyone see ND players getting drafted?

Mine are

Alt - 1st round
Hart - 3rd round
Fisher - 3rd round
Estime - 4th round
JJB - 6th round
Liufau - 6th round
Bertrand - 7th round
Hartman - 7th round

Reactions: BGI User 756
That looks reasonable. But I could see Fisher going in the 2nd round, due to his potential and the high value placed on OTs.

Although I could also see him converting into a guard in the pros, like Zack Martin did.

Mine are

Alt - 1st round
Hart - 3rd round
Fisher - 3rd round
Estime - 4th round
JJB - 6th round
Liufau - 6th round
Bertrand - 7th round
Hartman - 7th round
Alt top 10 (probably #7 to Tennessee)
Hart has been mentioned anywhere from late 2nd to 4th round.
Estime late 3rd or 4th.
There is always that one team, that one pick that sort of changes things. The #25 projected pick that ends up going top 10 or the top 10 pick that slides down the board.
3-4 QB's in the top 5 or 6 picks. I am not totally sold on any of them that are mentioned that high (Williams, Maye, McCarthy, Daniels). What I am watching for is the team that will pick Bo Nix (Auburn / Oregon). I think he will make a good pro.

Mine are

Alt - 1st round
Hart - 3rd round
Fisher - 3rd round
Estime - 4th round
JJB - 6th round
Liufau - 6th round
Bertrand - 7th round
Hartman - 7th round
Looks solid,

Hart- 4-5th
Bertrand- Undrafted
Liafau- 7th/Undrafted

I think Alt goes between 4-7

Hart might sneek into late 2nd round but no later than 3rd round

Fisher 4th round or 5th

Estime might get taken in the 3rd round but likely 4th round

JJB 4th-5th

Liufau 5th or 6th

Betrand 6th or 7th could go UFA

Hartman UFA

Reactions: Telx1
I think Alt goes between 4-7

Hart might sneek into late 2nd round but no later than 3rd round

Fisher 4th round or 5th

Estime might get taken in the 3rd round but likely 4th round

JJB 4th-5th

Liufau 5th or 6th

Betrand 6th or 7th could go UFA

Hartman UFA
I would be shocked if Fisher went 5th. I think he had a better chance to go 2nd than 5th

Mine are

Alt - 1st round
Hart - 3rd round
Fisher - 3rd round
Estime - 4th round
JJB - 6th round
Liufau - 6th round
Bertrand - 7th round
Hartman - 7th round
I can seen Fisher getting in the mid- late 2nd round possibly. A lot of teams have reached above overall grade on OL in recent years. With the QB position being more important than ever, it seems teams are willing to reach a bit on a guy if they think it’ll protect their number one asset.

Reactions: Golson5
I think fisher will go in the 3rd. There is going to be a big run on defensive players in the second.

I would be shocked if Fisher went 5th. I think he had a better chance to go 2nd than 5th
His draft prospects are really hard to gauge. As you know, I think he will play guard in the NFL, and I think he’ll excel there. But, he was a very inconsistent tackle at ND. Both 2nd and 5th predictions seem extremely unlikely to me. I think he’s a late 3rd or early 4th; but I also thought the Raiders were getting Penix!

Was a question for Golson as he thought Fisher made the wrong choice a few months ago.
Yes, I remember Golson saying that.

I disagree. I do not question for one second Blake Fisher leaving early. It's his life, his situation, his financial future.

Congrats to Alt. Great player and young man. Now I have to root for Harbaugh! Aholi and Alt. I'm in LA -- a Giants fan please pick Audric! -- but it's been fun watching Karen and now I'll get to watch Alt.,

Reactions: Telx1
A lot of people think he did. Probably most.
Blake Fisher is not one of those.

I am curious.

How would you know how most people think regarding Blake Fisher declaring early for the NFL?

Yes, I remember Golson saying that.

I disagree. I do not question for one second Blake Fisher leaving early. It's his life, his situation, his financial future.
It's his choice, but he probably would've benefitted from another year in college. And he would've likely been a higher draft pick next year.

It's his choice, but he probably would've benefitted from another year in college. And he would've likely been a higher draft pick next year.
Maybe. Maybe not. Blake could also tear an ACL playing CFB.

Blake Fisher is not one of those.

I am curious.

How would you know how most people think regarding Blake Fisher declaring early for the NFL?
From everything I've read and listened to. When he declared pretty much the consensus was his film wasnt great this year and he could use another year of development. Junior OL dont leave very often in general and when they do, they are usually 1st rounders. He obviously was not

No one really doubted he would get drafted pretty high because of his talent but another year of development he could have been a 1st rounder

From everything I've read and listened to. When he declared pretty much the consensus was his film wasnt great this year and he could use another year of development. Junior OL dont leave very often in general and when they do, they are usually 1st rounders. He obviously was not

No one really doubted he would get drafted pretty high because of his talent but another year of development he could have been a 1st rounder
"...could have been..."

Blake could also tear an ACL playing CFB.

What do Watts, Mills, and Cross have to do with Blake Fisher?

Answer. Nothing.
You constantly are in fear of injury and the negative. Theres a lot of positive with coming back that you cant acknowledge because all you say is he could get hurt.

What they have to do is showing not all players think like you. You can go back to school and improve your stock just like what Blake could have done

You constantly are in fear of injury and the negative. Theres a lot of positive with coming back that you cant acknowledge because all you say is he could get hurt.

What they have to do is showing not all players think like you. You can go back to school and improve your stock just like what Blake could have done
Blake Fisher was injured his entire freshman season.

I do not question for one second Blake Fisher deciding to move now and get paid well for what he does.

If you do, great.

Maybe. Maybe not. Blake could also tear an ACL playing CFB.
I thought he made a mistake but good thing im not one of his advisors. He probably get drafted early to mid tonight. Happy for him.

Wow, I turned the TV on and immediately saw 3 ND picks in the 5th round within about 10 minutes - Hart, Bertrand and Estime. That gives us 6 draftees so far.

Louis Riddick called Hart a steal in the 5th round.

Reactions: Golson5
All I know is the Giants will continue to suck if they keep drafting skill players before o and D lineman.

We ended up with 6 drafted. Congrats to them. JJB, Hartman and Harper will have to go the UDFA route.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT