ADVERTISEMENT

My crow eating thread

SpartanJD

Irish Insider
Dec 3, 2010
I mentioned in another prediction thread some analysts said ND might come out in spread pass to screw with us. Your scheming and coaching on the first drive was superb.

Your OL controlled the game for the most part and you had a good game plan for Willmbush.

Watching you guys play as an entire team I didn't come away thinking this is one of your more talented teams in terms of game breakers but the pac12 and miami aren't all that great I think you go 9-3 and BK buys more time.

Last edited:
I mentioned in another prediction thread some analysts said ND might come out in spread pass to screw with us. Your scheming and coaching on the first drive was superb.

Your OL controlled the game for the most part and you had a good game plan for Willmbush.

Watching you guys play as an entire team I didn't come away thinking this is one of your more talented teams but the pac12 and miami aren't all that great I think you go 9-3 and BK buys more time.

Thanks Spartan,
I think your team is a lot better than they looked last night. They just ran into a really great defense.
Good luck the rest of the season ! I believe that your team will go on to have a very good season !

Reactions: Pennick44
SpartanJD, last night's game was a great atmosphere. ND should play MSU every year, although I understand how that is difficult to do with conference affiliations etc. ND had an advantage last night in that the Irish had already been tested with GA. The Spartans will be better after last night's experience. You guys have a tough schedule going forward. Good luck the rest of the way and please beat MI and OSU!!

Thanks Spartan,
I think your team is a lot better than they looked last night. They just ran into a really great defense.
Good luck the rest of the season ! I believe that your team will go on to have a very good season !

Hey rgc7: I think you are mistakenly hitting "post reply" before you write your reply. Not that it is the end of the world, and I'm not trying to be a jerk, but I often see where your first reply doesn't say anything and then is followed by a stand-alone reply.

So, if you want to reply directly to someone's post, hit reply at that post, write your message and then hit post reply.

Watching you guys play as an entire team I didn't come away thinking this is one of your more talented teams in terms of game breakers but the pac12 and miami aren't all that great I think you go 9-3 and BK buys more time.
I am curious to get your opinion on Dantonio. I don't follow your program closely. He seemed to be building a consistently good program. I know there have been off the field issues but they happen at every school. Just curious as to your opinion.

SpartanJD you're a stand up guy/gal--thanks for the post! Educated insights always welcome, even from a rival. (Unlike the assclown host on the B1G network last week, who seemingly knew absolutely nothing about ND football, but who's expert prediction was Kelly would be "flushed" in the face after the game. Give me a break!)

Reactions: Irish Duck
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT