ADVERTISEMENT

Mike McGlinchey - Getting Paid!!!

DOMER1964

Shakes Down The Thunder
Nov 6, 2011
Big Mike is getting paid! The former San Francisco 49ers right tackle signed to a five-year, $87.5 million deal with more than $50 million guaranteed. He signed with the Denver Broncos. Good for him. I am always for players getting all that they can, while they can. It only takes one devasting hit or injury to curtail a career. Congratulations Mike! Go Irish!!!!

I don’t see how people live out there? That is crazy!
somebody has to support the illegals! free housing, free medical, free provisions….they hit the Mother
Load

Meanwhile American Vets are homeless, on the street starving! there is plenty of documentation to this if you look!

Utube: German in Venice is a guy that goes around …check him outbout the homeless Americans and Vets

Reactions: Airzee23
somebody has to support the illegals! free housing, free medical, free provisions….they hit the Mother
Load

Meanwhile American Vets are homeless, on the street starving! there is plenty of documentation to this if you look!

Utube: German in Venice is a guy that goes around …check him outbout the homeless Americans and Vets
Homeless vets to do not vote Democrat. All you need to know

Did their votes do any good with their Dem masters in office?
u don’t understand, they got the forms filled them out and had homeless sign them! plus the vote count was another fraud. That Gov. could never win an honestly counted election!

Reactions: Airzee23
u don’t understand, they got the forms filled them out and had homeless sign them! plus the vote count was another fraud. That Gov. could never win an honestly counted election!
Dems been doing that for decades. Richard Dailey had that down to a fine art
The real joke is there are so many stupid voters in California they don't need to do it.
San Fran is a cesspool and they still keep voting in the same POS's that made it that way.

oh yea! but a good governmental corruption cleanse would solve the problems
Newsome is Pelosi’s nephew… you know that? Only a small geographical area in Ca. controls the entire state. Geographical ly Ca. is a red state! The blue part controls the vote process! Stalin said, ‘I don’t care who votes for who, I care about who counts the votes’ and that is the corruption happening in Ca.

Newsome is Pelosi’s nephew… you know that? Only a small geographical area in Ca. controls the entire state. Geographical ly Ca. is a red state! The blue part controls the vote process! Stalin said, ‘I don’t care who votes for who, I care about who counts the votes’ and that is the corruption happening in Ca.
sad fact is that there really are that many idiots in the state in the LA and SF area and the rest of the state are stuck with the results

a RT : 50 Mill guar! wow! (Ca. has a 55% tax rate! (glad he got outta town!)
I eagerly left Calif two and a half years ago, and was happy to get away from the progressive loonies that run the State. But, Calif doesn’t have a 55% income tax rate! I think the top rate is closer to 12.9%. When you add high property values combined with high property tax rates, and high sales tax in the 8.75% range, and a variety of local taxes, and gas tax, etc…etc… the Amount a good wage earner pays in taxes on top federal taxes is obscene, especially when you consider the the results! Highest poverty level in the nation, schools performing worse than 45 other states, as much homelessness as the rest of the States combined, etc…

Dems been doing that for decades. Richard Dailey had that down to a fine art
The real joke is there are so many stupid voters in California they don't need to do it.
San Fran is a cesspool and they still keep voting in the same POS's that made it that way.
MM will make enough to live next to Pelosi if he wants to.

I eagerly left Calif two and a half years ago, and was happy to get away from the progressive loonies that run the State. But, Calif doesn’t have a 55% income tax rate! I think the top rate is closer to 12.9%. When you add high property values combined with high property tax rates, and high sales tax in the 8.75% range, and a variety of local taxes, and gas tax, etc…etc… the Amount a good wage earner pays in taxes on top federal taxes is obscene, especially when you consider the the results! Highest poverty level in the nation, schools performing worse than 45 other states, as much homelessness as the rest of the States combined, etc…
all taxes combined will result in that tax rate for the wealthy; I would say Mr. McG might fall into that category
Ben Shapiro and others have detailed the Ca. tax rates. You can probably find those podcasts still, on utube.
There is another Kid that regularly discusses this. I have deleted his channel as I generally boycott utube
This kid, Graham Stephon, actually put the tax return up and went over it. So yea, you can hit so rediculously high %.
Note: the rates were the ones put to Ca. legislature and I presumed that Gavin got his way, since most voting in Ca. is rigged.

link to Graham:

Last edited:
all taxes combined will result in that tax rate for the wealthy; I would say Mr. McG might fall into that category
Ben Shapiro and others have detailed the Ca. tax rates. You can probably find those podcasts still, on utube.
There is another Kid that regularly discusses this. I have deleted his channel as I generally boycott utube
This kid, Graham Stephon, actually put the tax return up and went over it. So yea, you can hit so rediculously high %.
Note: the rates were the ones put to Ca. legislature and I presumed that Gavin got his way, since most voting in Ca. is rigged.

link to Graham:
Like I said, it only gets near that level when you throw in the top Fed tax rate of 37%! All combined, a 55% tax hit is about right for high wage earners.

Reactions: d1042
Newsome is Pelosi’s nephew… you know that? Only a small geographical area in Ca. controls the entire state. Geographical ly Ca. is a red state! The blue part controls the vote process! Stalin said, ‘I don’t care who votes for who, I care about who counts the votes’ and that is the corruption happening in

Image result for california voting map

Like I said, it only gets near that level when you throw in the top Fed tax rate of 37%! All combined, a 55% tax hit is about right for high wage earners.
yes, I should have cited that, Fed was included. Thx Telx, we are good.

Reactions: Telx1
The government should never be allowed to take so much of what a person earns.
And I remember when the top federal tax rate was 70% before Reagan passed his first rate cuts. Advancing at work and getting pay increases often moved you into a higher tax bracket Which was discouraging. Our current system is out of whack when billionaires pay the same top rate, or not at all; and on average about 44% of wage earners don’t pay Any federal income tax.

And I remember when the top federal tax rate was 70% before Reagan passed his first rate cuts. Advancing at work and getting pay increases often moved you into a higher tax bracket Which was discouraging. Our current system is out of whack when billionaires pay the same top rate, or not at all; and on average about 44% of wage earners don’t pay Any federal income tax.
When you are having half the population living off the other half, you have a REAL problem.

Load

Load

You do realize Texas has effective property taxes around 2.2% compared to California at .7% right? People with money stay in California because they don't make income to get taxed and have low property tax.

In Texas they can reevaluate your property value annually and it's usually done by a good old boy network, with no real representation. You literally can be taxed out of affording your home.

But facts are hard when you see the world like you do.

You do realize Texas has effective property taxes around 2.2% compared to California at .7% right? People with money stay in California because they don't make income to get taxed and have low property tax.

In Texas they can reevaluate your property value annually and it's usually done by a good old boy network, with no real representation. You literally can be taxed out of affording your home.

we have a lib in the house. you know your wrong.

55% of what you earn is a lot more than 2.2% property taxes.

Say you make 150,000 a year and own a $400,000 home.

In texas you would be charged $8000 in property taxes

In California you would be paying Like $40,000 in income taxes

I know you are an idiot but even YOU should be able to do the math

BUT facts are something woke morons like you will never understand. And by the way its 1.8% in Texas so you got caught in a lie

Last edited:
in Ca. Dem workers voted for the homeless! All you need to know!
What did they vote "for the homeless"? To let them stay homeless... it is a complete mess there!!! And yes I lived there for the last 10 years! It's disgusting what the Dems have done ... they don't care about the homeless they will do anything to stay in control! Sodom and Gomorrah .. we don't fight against flesh and blood ... but against spirits and principalities....

no migration from Texas or Colorado TO Ca.; the migration is OUT of Ca. Proof of the pudding….

Everyone is trying to get out of Cali

no migration from Texas or Colorado TO Ca.; the migration is OUT of Ca. Proof of the pudding….
Pretty much the only ones NOT trying to leave are the really stupid. Now there are lots of counties in California that are actually not woke but they have to put up with the idiots in LA and SF that run the state.

You look at every state that has the population concentrated in a small area and its pretty much the same story. Chicago in Illinois; Denver in Colorado; Atlanta in Georgia are probably the most telling examples. Then comes NYC in New York.

The states that have the best balance have several cities spreading the power around; Texas and Dallas and Austin and San Antonio and so on; Florida with Miami and Tampa and others; Ohio with Columbus and Cinci and Cleveland.

Reactions: tbonesays
Max state tax in Cal is 13.7%...hefty number...vs flat Colorado tax of 4.4%. So $150k income is a diff of $12.8k income tax. Texas RE tax is 1.6%. So that's $3,400 more. Therefore, for all you people who can't even spell, it's $9,400 more to live in Cal than Texas in your example. No place is perfect, and Cal is getting less so all the time but the productivity is high enough to make its GDP higher than all but 4 COUNTRIES in the world. Plus, you don't have to live in Texas.

My experience as a lifetime resident of Calif up to a few years ago, was property tax was about 1.2% on average, and that doesn’t include the special assessments like Melo Roos for local education enhancement. And of course, the prop 13 limitations on increasing taxable value of homes to 2% max annually is significant as well.

My experience as a lifetime resident of Calif up to a few years ago, was property tax was about 1.2% on average, and that doesn’t include the special assessments like Melo Roos for local education enhancement. And of course, the prop 13 limitations on increasing taxable value of homes to 2% max annually is significant as well.
there are all kinds of ‘crazy’ in Ca. Building and environmental restrictions are in large part contributing to the lack of housing. And there is absolutely no way in hell that Newsome won an honest election!

That said it is a beautiful state!

Max state tax in Cal is 13.7%...hefty number...vs flat Colorado tax of 4.4%. So $150k income is a diff of $12.8k income tax. Texas RE tax is 1.6%. So that's $3,400 more. Therefore, for all you people who can't even spell, it's $9,400 more to live in Cal than Texas in your example. No place is perfect, and Cal is getting less so all the time but the productivity is high enough to make its GDP higher than all but 4 COUNTRIES in the world. Plus, you don't have to live in Texas.
Sure if you do not mind woke and poke from your government 24/7/365 California is just great.

there are all kinds of ‘crazy’ in Ca. Building and environmental restrictions are in large part contributing to the lack of housing. And there is absolutely no way in hell that Newsome won an honest election!

That said it is a beautiful state!
Well, I never voted for Newsom, or Gruesome as our son calls him, but I think it’s crazy to think he didn’t win an honest election. The GOP hasn’t run a candidate in years with the necessary name recognition and personal charisma to overcome the huge advantage the Dems have among registered voters.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT