ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan - FSU Game

Is it?? Jesus. Fumbled punts on the goal line, pick 6s inside your own 10. Missed throws all over the place- it was shit.

My son and grandson texted me from the game. They said the atmosphere was amazing. They are not really fans of either program. They just love college football and go to a different bowl game every year.

Reactions: ndhell
My son and grandson texted me from the game. They said the atmosphere was amazing. They are not really fans of either program. They just love college football and go to a different bowl game every year.
FSU with the home atmosphere helped them but Cook showed grit, and played when so many sat out to protect themselves and not hinder their chances to reach the next level.
Not that I blame those who made that decision, but Cook showed character and leadership

Was it just me, or did the announcers swing from man crushes on FSU to man crushes on Michigan? Plus, I found it funny to hear them carry on about how Michigan was without Pepper and Butt. How many starters were we missing when we played our bowl game last year?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT