ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan beaten by Illinois!

It amuses me when morons use the word hate to describe someone thinking a player simply does not have what it takes
anyone watching the games knows RL is limited and when we play the better teams it becomes more obvious.
Everyone except 1 or 2 posters. The majority of us must be wrong.

Everyone except 1 or 2 posters. The majority of us must be wrong.
I don’t hate Riley Leonard. He’s simply limited in what he can do. But still a good CFB QB when you factor in everything. Not very good. Not outstanding. Not elite like Golson stated long ago. But good.

They shouldn't have been ranked last week, and they won't be today.
I didn't notice last week to call them out. 4-3 Michigan being ranked when so many interesting 5-1 teams were not was a joke. Because Mich played well against a bunch of other fringe .500 teams?

Man, I hope Illinois wears the same uniform the rest of the season. It looked good to me, had that old timey feeling.

He's currently 23rd in the country in QBR. And that's with a very average OL and okay WR's

He's played 1 really poor game this season after he got hurt against NIU. Outside of that he's been good all year. In our 6 wins, he has 15 TDS and 2 turnovers
stats don't wing games
stats don't matter
just watching him tells you all you need to know except for some strange people who do not live in the real world
He is a QB that will never lead any team to a championship
that is reality

Man, I hope Illinois wears the same uniform the rest of the season. It looked good to me, had that old timey feeling.
It definitely did. They got the paint job just right on the helmets. Verisimilitude achieved. They probably should just wear leather helmets, the real McCoy. And then the pants, with the bulging thigh pads.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT