ADVERTISEMENT

Mark Richt hired at

good choice - established and a good recruiter.
He could add stability.
Good hire. Quality person, solid recruiter, fertile recruiting area, should get great backing from the past players. He wil make UM relevant again.

Like Mark always says, "Praise the Lord and pass the football!"

Home run hire.

Can't believe they got him. That could make a very dangerous game next year. He has all the connections and knows all the doors to knock on to get recruits there fast.

Just made that game 5x harder for next year.

IB, not sure I agree. It will make the game 3 years from now harder.
Not sure he can or will turn them around that quickly. And, very few incoming recruits will impact a team as a freshman.

Reactions: notredamerises23
He has the reputation of being a great guy and a players coach who is also pretty religious and doesn't ever swear. They may be thinking that plus his coaching record/abilities will help them clean up the program image. Unfortunately he also has the reputation for liking the other way and letting the players do what they want - that could backfire big time in Miami.

GA may hire a great coach, but they blew it by losing Richt. This guy is top notch, as has been stated, both professionally and as a person. If Miami gives him time and the proper support, he will be successful there.

Richt is a Miami alumnus and was a QB at Miami where he backed up Jim Kelly. He knows the área very well and recruits there unlike Golden who was from the N.E.

Click over to the UM page and look at the 3 top stories. 5 star athlete looking at UM, one on the nation's top QB's is now looking at UM..... I say by year 3 he has UM playing for the ACC title.

Click over to the UM page and look at the 3 top stories. 5 star athlete looking at UM, one on the nation's top QB's is now looking at UM..... I say by year 3 he has UM playing for the ACC title.
He is a very good coach and quality person - he might turn Miami around quicker than Hardballs at Michigan.

Weird choice for Richt. Surprised he didn't sit a year and do some announcing before finding a better job.

I swear I heard him just the other day talking about how much he was looking forward to spending time with his wife, and starting a new life...........

Guess not.

What's he supposed to say? I hate that they fired me I want to coach really bad please please someone hire me?

Reactions: NDSMC78
Well, he could say something along those line.....I'd use different words myself. Maybe, "I thought my time at Georgia had come to an end but I look forward to my next opportunity if the right one comes along."

Could leave the door open if you in fact want another option. I would feel a little hypocritical if I said something like he did and less than a week later I was right back in the game.

Well, he could say something along those line.....I'd use different words myself. Maybe, "I thought my time at Georgia had come to an end but I look forward to my next opportunity if the right one comes along."

Could leave the door open if you in fact want another option. I would feel a little hypocritical if I said something like he did and less than a week later I was right back in the game.
It's his chance to go home
, coach his alma mater, recruit in the most fertile area in the country and be with his family. Why wait? Not to mention Miami is a former NC regular.

I have no problem with him taking the U job, or any job..... just thought it was funny he was talking about how excited he was to spend more time with his wife is all.

I remember Golden was the hotshot/homerun hire when he went there. I wish him the best except when they play the Irish.
Golden was a fish out of water. From the N.E., no ties to S. Fla. Never hit it off with the HS's, didn't meld with the culture. Richt is from Miami.

GA may hire a great coach, but they blew it by losing Richt. This guy is top notch, as has been stated, both professionally and as a person. If Miami gives him time and the proper support, he will be successful there.
It was time for Richt to move on.

What is the last BIG game he won at Georgia??
What was his record against ranked opponents??
Georgia always highly ranked preseason, and always flopped.

It was time for new blood.

Rutgers should hire Golden. He is from Jersey. Their fans want Dan Mullin but doubt that will happen.
Rutgers would be good for him too.
Dan Mullin??? Why in the world would he leave MSU for Rutgers??

There is every reason to believe that Richt will do very well at Miami. I am certain the Florida and Florida State folks hate to see this because Miami will be a strong player for the best talent in the state as they have not been in the recent past.

There is every reason to believe that Richt will do very well at Miami. I am certain the Florida and Florida State folks hate to see this because Miami will be a strong player for the best talent in the state as they have not been in the recent past.
If you were to visit Warchant you would be surprised at the positive FSU fan support for the Miami Richt hire. Most are very happy for him. College FB is always better when Miami is competitive. Same goes for ND.

If you were to visit Warchant you would be surprised at the positive FSU fan support for the Miami Richt hire. Most are very happy for him. College FB is always better when Miami is competitive. Same goes for ND.

Mo1e,

When you were outed again after another stone cold lie we thought you left in shame. That was the best thing you could do for this board as it is much better and a more honest forum when you are not here. Please leave!

Mo1e,

When you were outed again after another stone cold lie we thought you left in shame. That was the best thing you could do for this board as it is much better and a more honest forum when you are not here. Please leave!
Another lie...... I have NEVER been outed nor have I EVER lied. Then you know this. Just something else you made up. But thanks for playing pseudofan.

You've been gone so long I figured you were banned again. My bad.

Apparently you missed the memo...... this conversation is for adults. Please pay attention.

Last edited:
A lie? Are you actually going to say you were not called out here for lying about BOBo Wilson arrest record?

You really have no shame; no wonder you like Bowden and Fisher.

Reactions: TimTerrific
A lie? Are you actually going to say you were not called out here for lying about BOBo Wilson arrest record?

You really have no shame; no wonder you like Bowden and Fisher.
Quit making stuff up. I have never uttered one word about Wilson in my life anywhere. Link it or STHU liar. I have no clue about any arrest record regarding Wilson. Enlighten us idiot.

Yes, I do like both Bowden and Fisher. Like most informed fans I have the utmost respect for the integrity of both. Sadly you can't claim the same about yourself. You couldn't carry either's jock when it comes to honesty and doing things the right way.

Read what the folks here post about you. They're honest when they complain about the embarrassment you bring to this fine university.

I could care less if Miami is competitive. They brought this all on by themselves and no smoke machine or Luther Campbells could save them. Miami has a history of dubious actions by their football program dating back to the mid 1950s.

Poor Mo1e, I suppose we should really just feel sorry for him because he is such a loser. First he admits that he has been stalking Argus for ten years even though I have been posting for two and never have seen an Argus post. The. He says that no one at FSU was ever arrested and charged and when numerous people pointed out that you lied, BOBo most certainly was arrested and convicted and continues to play, you run off for a few weeks because you lied, got caught again and tried to hide out thinking we would forget your lying ways.

You are a total piece of garbage and being a liar makes you even worse than a ten year stalker.

Bottom line, you are one sick bastard!

Quit making stuff up argus. Link where I said anything about Wilson or admit you just made it up. Link where anyone called me out regarding anything I said except you (and you are a pathological liar so anything you say can't be taken seriously) and I will never post here again.

You still remain a lying psychopath. The "biggest liar in all of Rivals" according to the mods of various message boards.

Oh, and I never ran away from anything. Been here everyday. Just chose not to waste my time responding to a nutjob. I took out the trash...... you.

Now, loosen the straps on that jacket and go back to mom's basement.

Last edited:
Link? You've spent 10 years stalking someone who hasn't been here in five years and you are well aware you lied. So is everyone else aware you are a liar! Too funny watching you try to sqwerm away from your lies!

Link? You've spent 10 years stalking someone who hasn't been here in five years and you are well aware you lied. So is everyone else aware you are a liar! Too funny watching you try to sqwerm away from your lies!

Bff, I believe you see nole as your Bff. You can't get enough of him or fsu. It's really cute.

You're so predictable. Transparency is your middle name.

Make something up no one agrees with you about and when challenged to present some sort of evidence to support your lies simply ignore the request and think your cred doesn't suffer.

How many hundreds of times has this happened and you still haven't figured it out. Your lack of intelligence is only surpassed by your lack of integrity and total dishonesty.

I knew you couldn't produce a link because I have never said one word about Wilson. Ever...... anywhere.

I'm done entertaining you in this thread you once again hijacked with personal attacks and more lies. Grow up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT