ADVERTISEMENT

Mariotta to Philly

Originally posted by DubsDreader:

That would be very wise on Tampa's behalf. They are being told not to pick Winston because of his baggage and this way is a win/win and they will improve their team. Foles is likely a better QB anyway and won't embarrass his employer as IT is sure to do.

Told you!
This post was edited on 3/3 7:52 PM by DubsDreader
Jackson your thread wasn't about Winston but there was a sarcastic comment referring to Winston and then there was this Gem of a a post and well the rest is history.

Jackson, that's what I mean. What good will the number 6 pick do Chip? MM will still be there? I know he knows what he's doing, just wondering how that's going to work.

Go Irish!

It will be very interesting to see Mariotta in Philly running Chips system. IMO, anyone running that system in the NFL is going to get themselves killed.

Originally posted by jacksondomer:
"Mariotta to Philly"...3 words....what word out of those 3 has to do with FSU/Winston?? Right now CBS Sports is reporting that the Eagles and Jets will trade for the #6 pick, I am assuming its in their latest mock draft...again....nothing to do with the #1 pick that Tampa has...just a bunch of FSU trolls coming over and hijaking another thread...
Blame yourself. YOU are the one who brought Winston into this thread.... several times. Opening the door (not that it ever has to be opened) for discussion of Winston and FSU by your local joke argus. FSU fans coming here don't hijack threads or start threads about FSU (or Winston) . Personally I have never brought FSU or Winston up here in eight years. They respond to idiocy posted by ND posters commenting about FSU and Winston.

In other words...... if you don't want FSU or Winston discussed here or FSU fans responding then stop bringing them up and/or attacking them here. Not brain surgery although it's obvious several here with the same mother have had a lobodomy.

https://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view;_ylt=A0LEVjY5cvdUJ_YAPGYlnIlQ;_ylu=X3oDMTB0dmRibmhwBHNlYwNzYwRjb2xvA2JmMQR2dGlkA1lIUzAwMV8x?p=lobotomy&back=https%3A%2F%2Fsearch.yahoo.com%2Fyhs%2Fsearch%3Fp%3Dlobodomy%26ei%3DUTF-8%26hsimp%3Dyhs-003%26hspart%3Dmozilla&w=621&h=397&imgurl=errantsubjects.files.wordpress.com%2F2011%2F04%2Flobotomy.jpg&size=86KB&name=lobotomy.jpg&rcurl=http%3A%2F%2Ferrantsubjects.wordpress.com%2F2011%2F04%2F09%2Fthe-strange-sad-history-of-the-lobotomy%2F&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Ferrantsubjects.wordpress.com%2F2011%2F04%2F09%2Fthe-strange-sad-history-of-the-lobotomy%2F&type=&no=4&tt=119&oid=5ec5dacba580c3c08a3d1235dfbd89a2&tit=...+strange%2C+sad+history+of+the+lobotomy+.+%28Originating+Article+by+io9&sigr=12nb5jl5d&sigi=11ng3t2th&sign=10c4e2146&sigt=103d1h5lg&sigb=12kdp1bq4&fr=yhs-mozilla-003&hspart=mozilla&hsimp=yhs-003

Nole stop, Dubs brought you here. Jackson posting about the Eagles and Mariota leaves the door open for Winston discussion how? Dubs and the crew have demonstrated they will bring FSU and/or Winston up in just about any thread they want to so are we not supposed to post anything because it could leave a door open? Don't blame Jackson for your willingness to take Dubs' bait.

"Mariotta to Philly"...3 words....what word out of those 3 has to do with FSU/Winston?? Right now CBS Sports is reporting that the Eagles and Jets will trade for the #6 pick, I am assuming its in their latest mock draft...again....nothing to do with the #1 pick that Tampa has...just a bunch of FSU trolls coming over and hijaking another thread...
LOL. I take it you are new around here?

Originally posted by SALittleGiant513:
Nole stop, Dubs brought you here. Jackson posting about the Eagles and Mariota leaves the door open for Winston discussion how? Dubs and the crew have demonstrated they will bring FSU and/or Winston up in just about any thread they want to so are we not supposed to post anything because it could leave a door open? Don't blame Jackson for your willingness to take Dubs' bait.
Jackson is complaining that his thread turned into a Winston thread. Go back and re-read the thread. He brought Winston up several times as part of HIS thread before argus chimed in and anyone else responded about Winston.

I don't blame Jackson for bringing Winston into the thread if that's what he wants to discuss (it is his thread after all) just don't complain when argus sees the opening and feels the need to feed his obsession and I or any other FSU fan corrects the nonsense he posts.

I will admit I am obsessed with dishonest people regardless of who they are. Argus just brings the term dishonest to a whole new level.

I do agree it makes no difference what is posted. Argus has never seen a thread he wouldn't hijack with FSU hate no matter how disassociated the thread subject is to FSU.

You believe that Jackson preemptively conceding the reality that Winston exists as an alternative opens the door for Dubs to make the evaluative statements which caused you to respond? If Dubs doesn't drop his post Jackson saying " I know Winston's situation affects Mariotta/Eagles talk" doesn't get a second look from you. Everyone here wishes the dude would stop but don't go blaming us when you take his bait and give him exactly what he wants.

No1e...you are full of shit..I wasn't the one who made a New Years Resolution to "Take Out the Trash", you are turning over a new leaf and not going to respond to Argus and all his personalities. That resolution lated a whole day. On the thread on this site right now, that has gone over 150 hits you post to one of Argus's aliases: "I am done responding to your lies." No you're not...you can't stop responding...go back to Warchant..you and your other FSU boys really aren't wanted here. Noone believes your BS about ND..we really don't give a rats ass if you think ND is a great place...

No1e...you are full of shit..I wasn't the one who made a New Years Resolution to "Take Out the Trash", you are turning over a new leaf and not going to respond to Argus and all his personalities. That resolution lated a whole day. On the thread on this site right now, that has gone over 150 hits you post to one of Argus's aliases: "I am done responding to your lies." No you're not...you can't stop responding...go back to Warchant..you and your other FSU boys really aren't wanted here. Noone believes your BS about ND..we really don't give a rats ass if you think ND is a great place...
Nice .... you hijacked your own thread. Not sure what any of the above post has to do with this thread subject. Try and stay focused.

Point is you are complaining about your thread being turned into a Winston thread yet you mentioned his name numerous times drawing argus into the conversation with negative rehetoric which in turn draws FSU fans and specifically me into the thread setting the record straight. Which always has to be done when argus is posting.

That said, you can attack me all you want. I don't give a rats's ass. I can take it. Just don't call it BS about ND. I have no idea what you are talking about and doubt you do either. I don't post BS about ND.

The truth is virtually no FSU fan comes here to bring up FSU/Winston etc. They don't hijack your threads with FSU/Winston rhetoric as you claim. If your resident nutjobs didn't bring either up here (mostly in a negative way I might add) then only those who want to discuss ND football/sports (ND is part of the ACC family so get used to it) would wander into this site especially when we play each other. Regardless of sport.

Go back and read any thread where FSU or Winston is mentioned and I'll bet the mortgage one of your fans brought them up in some negative fashion first. FSU fans just responded to set the record straight.

The only time (with few exceptions) FSU or Winston is ever mentioned here by FSU fans is when your fans bring the subject up. We don't initiate it. We RESPOND TO IT.

perhaps if you would have kept your word to stop responding to what some poster who allegedly has a zillion usernames....the rest of this site wouldn't have to listen to any of you...you are the one who stated you weren't going to respond to him anymore...but you can't help yourself...he posts to get your goat, and he wins. BTW...why do you or any other FSU fan give a shit about what an ND fan thinks of your qb or head coach....i for one could care less what some FSU guy says on your site about Brian Kelly or an ND qb....you are correct...i put the name Winston in one of my early threads...thats all it took...i should have known better..

You believe that Jackson preemptively conceding the reality that Winston exists as an alternative opens the door for Dubs to make the evaluative statements which caused you to respond? If Dubs doesn't drop his post Jackson saying " I know Winston's situation affects Mariotta/Eagles talk" doesn't get a second look from you. Everyone here wishes the dude would stop but don't go blaming us when you take his bait and give him exactly what he wants.
Giant ... I'm not blaming you or anyone else for my response to the nut job. That's on me.

However, he's been asked numerous times by dozens here to stop with the hijacking and the FSU obsessions to no avail. This is a ND sports board .... not an FSU board. He gives you all the finger. And requesting he stop and get help is about all you can do. Unless the moderators take his efforts to turn this place into a joke seriously and do something about it nothing will change. And that means banning the POSTER .... not just the username. Banning the username and allowing the poster to just sign in again under numerous names hasn't worked and never will. What's the point? He just reappears under numerous handles agreeing with himself.

And one more thing. Whether I'm here responding or not he's still here hijacking and starting threads about FSU/Winston. It makes no difference if I'm gone. I left for six weeks last Thanksgiving and didn't return until after the season was over and it was still non stop with him. I'm not the catalyst here.

Why do you care what he thinks? You are a teacher, right? So am I....you should know better...don't get in a pissing match with a skunk...or in this guys case, 35 skunks. BTW....my daughter was at FSU 2 weekends ago visiting the Law School....they offered a full ride but she isn't going...she also was there 2 summers ago for a law symposium and loved the campus...you asked me about reading a thread where this was said or that was said...won't do that so I can't argue with you...I have no interest in what happened or didn't happen with your QB...I know he needs to grow up..but I got to many other things going on to spend any time investigating him...again..who gives a shit what ArgusX35 says...

For the record I am a Steeler fan...I just heard all this stuff from a Philly radio station last nite after going to see a friend of mines college team practice...but as the day has unfolded(another snow day) it looks like Chip is gonna have a serious look at it....a friend of mine says the Jets want Foles and two 2 first rounders....question is..will MM be there at 6?

So if the Jets are asking for that at six, Tampa could ask for even more for the first pick...what Tampa has to ask themselves is this: "Is the #1 pick worth more than, say a proven QB who is young, 2 first rounders and probably a coupla later round picks?" I don't know alot about their team, but if you have the first pick in the draft it is probably because your team needs alot more than just a QB...

Nole you act like we have any control over Dubs and his posts. We can tell him to stop but he won't so we should just never whisper FSU ever again? There is no moderator here. The new guys at rivals don't care about this board, they don't want to police it and dubs and his crew are going to be able to do whatever he wants here. When the noles weren't coming over here feeding him with responses he was fairly quiet because no one on the board really cared.

Jackson-

If the Eagles want to get up to get Mariotta they are going to have to give up a package like the Redskins did to get RGIII which was #1's in 2012, 2013 and 2014, and a #2 in 2012. That was based on the Redskins having the #6 pick in 2012. I am guessing it would taken something like:

Foles
#20 Pick in 2015
#52 Pick in 2015
#1 and 2 in 2016
#1 in 2017

Nole you act like we have any control over Dubs and his posts. We can tell him to stop but he won't so we should just never whisper FSU ever again? There is no moderator here. The new guys at rivals don't care about this board, they don't want to police it and dubs and his crew are going to be able to do whatever he wants here. When the noles weren't coming over here feeding him with responses he was fairly quiet because no one on the board really cared.

Jackson-

If the Eagles want to get up to get Mariotta they are going to have to give up a package like the Redskins did to get RGIII which was #1's in 2012, 2013 and 2014, and a #2 in 2012. That was based on the Redskins having the #6 pick in 2012. I am guessing it would taken something like:

Foles
#20 Pick in 2015
#52 Pick in 2015
#1 and 2 in 2016
#1 in 2017
I think it's obvious that there is no moderation here. Some of the recent thread discussions have deteriorated to rock bottom. They wouldn't have lasted three posts at other moderated sites.

The noles started coming here for the most part (not me) because argus continues to try and slip through the back door using many of the various aliases he uses here (and others) slamming FSU and Winston. Because everyone in the Rivals network associates argus and his multiple handles with ND they started coming to this site to continue the fight after argus and his various usernames were lifetime banned. By the way those bannings have occurred some 20+ times at both Warchant and The Soundoff Board.

Back to the subject. Rumors have it (asuming Winston is selected by TB as it appears) that the Eagles will try and move up to get Mariotta where the Jets are. I believe that's at #6. You are right though... it's going to take a lot of future picks to make that happen. Are they willing to go that route to have Mariotta sit the bench a couple of years and learn.

"(and others) slamming FSU and Winston"

Many of us are aware of this phenomenon where anonymous internet posters are attacking anyone for any mention of the off field issues of Winston. It is well documented in the main stream media. I started a thread where we were able to witness the exact same dynamic happen in real time.

Since you seem very interested with JW and his accuser, you will likely want to see this movie that is getting very good press at Sundance. The directors have been nominated for an Academy award for other work they have done. I am happy to provide you a link. It's titled "The Hunting Ground".

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4185572/

I expect you will respond quickly and with a vicious attack.

Go Irish!

This post was edited on 3/5 7:59 AM by john0gaunt

It is truly amazing watching and listening to Mo1e and other try to dig out of their holes always unsuccessfully trying to change peoples mind about FSU and the rapist. So far the best he can do is convince a few by lying that everyone here who thinks, that is about everyone, Winston raped the girl and FSU helped vet him off are all his Imaginary friend Argus, who I personally ha e never seen one post from.

Keep going Mo1e, we know what you are and we know what FSU is and decent people are disgusted by both.

Originally posted by john0gaunt:

Many of us are aware of this phenomenon where anonymous internet posters are attacking anyone for any mention of the off field issues of Winston. It is well documented in the main stream media. I started a thread where we were able to witness the exact same dynamic happen in real time.

Since you seem very interested with JW and his accuser, you will likely want to see this movie that is getting very good press at Sundance. The directors have been nominated for an Academy award for other work they have done. I am happy to provide you a link. It's titled "The Hunting Ground".

Go Irish!

What I'm interested in is justice. The Bill of Rights and constitution is the foundtion America was built on. Unfortunately we are in an age where where our country's leaders are hell bent on shredding both and a few posters here (all with the same mother) have followed suit.

That said, I have zero interest in seeing the movie in question because it is a disservice to all the women who have been legitimately raped or sexually assaulted. The honest women who have ONE story and stick to it. Not five different accounts of what happened that night. None of which were backed up by witnesses or friends of the accuser. None of which were backed up by the forensics, toxicology reports, rape kit or attending nurses.

This movie is poor journalism at best because it tells only one side of the story. That of a girl whose "story is all over the place" and couldn't convince three different legal entities that she was a reliable story teller including an independent Supreme Court Justice who interviewed many witnesses (including her and Winston) and studied over 1000 pages of documents related to the case.

So before you take the movie for any else other than slanted one-sided journalism read the FSU President's response to the premier:

https://floridastate.rivals.com/content.asp?SID=1061&CID=1742621

I don't provide vicious attacks except to those who are dishonest in their rhetoric or embellish the truth to fit their agenda. I don't include you in that group.

Originally posted by DubsDreader:
It is truly amazing watching and listening to Mo1e and other try to dig out of their holes always unsuccessfully trying to change peoples mind about FSU and the rapist. So far the best he can do is convince a few by lying that everyone here who thinks, that is about everyone, Winston raped the girl and FSU helped vet him off are all his Imaginary friend Argus, who I personally ha e never seen one post from.

Keep going Mo1e, we know what you are and we know what FSU is and decent people are disgusted by both.
Only ONE other idiot has ever called me "Mo1e".

Guess who that is. Hint: It starts with A and ends with s.

Busted again.

Also, I could care less what you think about FSU or Winston. My repsonse to your BS or anyone's opinion is not an effort to change anyone's mind. It's to simply provide the truth, the real FACTS so they can make an informed decision instead of one influenced by personal obsession or ignorance.

Those that think like you do (God have mercy on them) either are IGNORANT of the facts, are confused by the facts, or just don't give a damn about facts.

You have been asked dozens of times by numerous posters at this site to provide a link to any evidence supporting your deluded opinion that Winston is a rapist. You have yet to answer that request. We know why. There isn't one.

Keep on shredding the Bill of Rights. It becomes you. There is nothing decent about you.

This post was edited on 3/5 9:34 AM by no1e

Nole1 what is your point? Why are you constantly chasing a lunatic with obvious psychological problems all ove the internet? What have you accomplished? If you stop replying to this nut job it won't be fun for him anymore and he will go away.

You are playing right in to his hands. There are 3 options for this board as I see it. 1-Ban argus by IP addy which will take out all of his user names. 2- learn to live with his insanity. 3- ban Nole1 so you can't continue the insanity. I am starting to wonder which of you has more psychological problems. While argus is clinically insane he is driving you to the same place. Is it worth it?

Ron Jaworski mow joins the ever growing list with Tony Dungy, Bill Polian, Chris Mortenson and more saying to pass on Winston. This time simply because ofon firld flaws. Imagine adding in the off field crap and a GM would be crazy before paying this clown 3 rd round money.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/03/04/jaworski-on-jameis-a-lot-of-on-field-flaws-i-wouldnt-take-him-no-1/

Wonder what he thinks about Mariota. Jaws is on record saying RGIII would be the the best QB ever to play and that Colin Kapernick was the most talentd QB in the league so there's that.

Wow! A massive list of 4.....

PS I wish Dungy coached ND.

This post was edited on 3/6 11:26 AM by cgvr

Ron joins the growing number. So instead of 50 Winston gurus for every 1 Mariotta guru. It's dropped to 45/1.

Cool. The only thing that matters is what Tampa Bay thinks.

Originally posted by Epictitus:
Ron Jaworski mow joins the ever growing list with Tony Dungy, Bill Polian, Chris Mortenson and more saying to pass on Winston. This time simply because ofon firld flaws. Imagine adding in the off field crap and a GM would be crazy before paying this clown 3 rd round money.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/03/04/jaworski-on-jameis-a-lot-of-on-field-flaws-i-wouldnt-take-him-no-1/
Did you just say meow?

Eagles picking up Byron Maxwell and Frank Gore... there goes almost half that cap space. Weird choice for replacement RB.

Originally posted by tkirish:
I'm in philly , lot of talk about these moves. Nothing in stone, but it does appear that Kelly is trying to free up money. What for? Only speculation at this point but most believe he is going to go after Mariotta. If he does and gets his guy, it will be all on him. He has total say in this. In my opinion I think this is a huge gamble. No one really knows how Mariotta will be. He seems to have all the tools. However, many players have had the tools but never panned out. We will just see how this plays out. Most fans want Kelly to get Mariotta here in philly. Personally I think it is a mistake putting all your eggs in one basket. I remember the Flyers getting Lindros. They gave everything away. As it turned out, Quebec, won a few Stanley cups as a result of that trade. The Flyers, none. Also look at what the Vikings gave up to get Herschel Walker. The Cowboys won 3 Super Bowls with the help of that trade. No one player is worth giving up everything.
worst blunder of all time has to be Ditka, when HC @ NO giving up all his draft picks for Ricky Williams.......

Originally posted by john0gaunt:

Go Irish!

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/415269/cinematic-railroading-jameis-winston-stuart-taylor-jr

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT