ADVERTISEMENT

Man coach freeman looking great

This years class will look like one of Kelly’s worst classes … in the 15-20 range
Let's wager on that

We have more composite points than most of Kelly's classes. Way more than his bottom classes.

Our low end with this class will be 260. But that's the absolute lowest it will get

Whatever dude. I got better sh1t to do then sit here and deal with you. My flights landing.
Then stop. You constantly bring me up when I'm not speaking to you or about you. It's non stop. It's an obsession. So good, do the better shit and stop posting to me or about me all the time

Let's wager on that

We have more composite points than most of Kelly's classes. Way more than his bottom classes.

Our low end with this class will be 260. But that's the absolute lowest it will get
You can’t compare composite today vs years ago… nd and most schools are signing more players every class with the changes. Apples to apples is team ranking

Freeman is in over his head, because he never knows what football team in going to show up. That is a 100% reflection of the Head Coach. Last year the team stunk on the road, this year they stink at home. If is like Freeman cleans one messy room in the house, but ignores the other rooms, until one of those rooms become a mess. As a leader you need to look at the whole house and anticipate problems, not react to one flipping disaster after another.

The Special Teams is a total mess and the offense is struggling with injuries up front, a widlly inconsistent QB, whose only real positive attribute is his ability to run the ball. Which would be fantastic if ND was runnning the Houston Veer, Wishbone or Flexbone, Since the coordinator of the offense had the 2023 Heisman Trophy winner, and the #1 offense in the NCAA last year. The list of people to blame would not include Mike Denbrock. This is a Head Coach problem.

Freeman is starting to crack, he turned "purple" yelling at Adon Shuler yesterday, then in the press conference he said "winning is hard". My guess is ND plays well next week because thankfully that game itself (home, ranked opponent, who embarrassed ND last season will give the players the necessary motivation to play with energy. Because the Head Coach has no clue how to get a team ready from week to week. As evidence by the fact he has never won more than 5 in a row. Keep in mind this a progam that had 2 undefeated regular seasons (2018 and 2020) against schedules way better than this one.

Last edited:
you're arguing with a complete buffoon. 😂
This is it. At almost midnight, you run into a thread and start taking shots and calling names. And per usual, add no content to the thread.

Do you have kids? Parents? Do they know you spend 7 days a week on the internet anonymously yelling and calling people names, over football?

Again- take a moment and put that in perspective. I don't mean to insult you, but this isn't how men behave.

Reactions: FightingIrish44
You can’t compare composite today vs years ago… nd and most schools are signing more players every class with the changes. Apples to apples is team ranking
We don't. We sign about the same as we did the past 10 years. And it composite score the last 3 years would put Freeman's classes all in the top 5 if you combine Kelly and Freeman classes. Also this one will be around the same situation. Will be higher than most of all Kelly classes. So you're wrong

Freeman is in over his head, because he never knows what football team in going to show up. That is a 100% reflection of the Head Coach. Last year the team stunk on the road, this year they stink at home. If is like Freeman cleans one messy room in the house, but ignores the other rooms, until one of those rooms become a mess. As a leader you need to look at the whole house and anticipate problems, not react to one flipping disaster after another.

The Special Teams is a total mess and the offense is struggling with injuries up front, a widlly inconsistent QB, whose only real positive attribute is his ability to run the ball. Which would be fantastic if ND was runnning the Houston Veer, Wishbone or Flexbone, Since the coordinator of the offense had the 2023 Heisman Trophy winner, and the #1 offense in the NCAA last year. The list of people to blame would not include Mike Denbrock. This is a Head Coach problem.

Freeman is starting to crack, he turned "purple" yelling at Adon Shuler yesterday, then in the press conference he said "winning is hard". My guess is ND plays well next week because thankfully that game itself (home, ranked opponent, who embarrassed ND last season will give the players the necessary motivation to play with energy. Because the Head Coach has no clue how to get a team ready from week to week. As evidence by the fact he has never won more than 5 in a row. Keep in mind this a progam that had 2 undefeated regular seasons (2018 and 2020) against schedules way better than this one.
As long as he doesn’t start twerking and speaking with a Cajun accent he’ll be fine!

Reactions: buckey
This is it. At almost midnight, you run into a thread and start taking shots and calling names. And per usual, add no content to the thread.

Do you have kids? Parents? Do they know you spend 7 days a week on the internet anonymously yelling and calling people names, over football?

Again- take a moment and put that in perspective. I don't mean to insult you, but this isn't how men behave.
Thanks dad.

Now why don't you give that same lecture to Golson5 who is insufferable, usually starts the mudslinging, and refuses to accept facts

• Haha
Reactions: Golson5
TV
Fire Kelly. Fire Freeman. Leonard sucks. We can't recruit anymore

Troll !

Fire Kelly. Fire Freeman. Leonard sucks. We can't recruit anymore

Troll !
Yeah, the recruiting classes are starting to get worse. But I don’t even care about the rankings. You can just see the product on the field and realize there were recruiting players or at least not coaching them correctly
You're a troll
wow, you’re just like seek the truth about a government lie, they are called a conspiracy theorist. If you criticize, this is really government for committing genocide. You’re an anti-semi troll in the same way for replying.

Reactions: NDinNJ
Thanks dad.

Now why don't you give that same lecture to Golson5 who is insufferable, usually starts the mudslinging, and refuses to accept facts
Your Dad? Not me.

If I was, you wouldn't be on the internet at all hours of the night with a pretend name, taking cheap shots at people.

• Haha

Yes, I found the Shuler meltdown TELLING. Followed by the subdued on-field, post-game comments. A weird kind of BI-POLARITY.

Frankly, I'm just waitng for him to blurt out, "HEY GUYS, I'M DOING MY BEST!"

The guy was not prepared for this, yet the assumption was that he'd MIRACULOUSLY "figure it out."

Two problems with that:

1) There's a LEARNING CURVE to figuring things out -- and Freeman has FALLEN BEHIND IT.
2) Learning curve or not, SOME GUYS DON'T EVER FIGURE IT OUT.

Yes, I found the Shuler meltdown TELLING. Followed by the subdued on-field, post-game comments. A weird kind of BI-POLARITY.

Frankly, I'm just waitng for him to blurt out, "HEY GUYS, I'M DOING MY BEST!"

The guy was not prepared for this, yet the assumption was that he'd MIRACULOUSLY "figure it out."

Two problems with that:

1) There's a LEARNING CURVE to figuring things out -- and Freeman has FALLEN BEHIND IT.
2) Learning curve or not, SOME GUYS DON'T EVER FIGURE IT OUT.
To me, the problem with the "learning curve" is he will by default coach against some of the best in CFB. If he does win a few, then he will coach against the BEST in CFB by season end. They have already traveled and beat the learning curve.

To me, the problem with the "learning curve" is he will by default coach against some of the best in CFB. If he does win a few, then he will coach against the BEST in CFB by season end. They have already traveled and beat the learning curve.
My problem with learning curves at ND specifically is that, ASPIRATIONALLY, they're viewed as UNACCEPTABLE, but then ND goes out and hires coaches who cannot help but experience them.

Strip away the CONTRADICTION, and you're left with SELF-SABOTAGE. You're LINUS pulling away the football yourself.

Freeman has beaten some good teams, and he's lost to others. But the rate at which he's lost to better teams does not equate to NC LEVEL FOOTBALL.

Compounding the problem is the UNACCEPTABLE LOSSES to inferior opponents.

This is why I argue that he's ALREADY WELL BEHIND THE CURVE.

Is there a chance he can turn that around?

The worst year three for any ND coach who won at least 74% of his ND starts was Elmer Layden's 6-2-1 in 1936. The best year three for any ND coach who wound up winning less than 64% of his games at ND was Gerry Faust's 7-5 in 1983.

Freeman is WALKING THAT LINE.

Reactions: john0gaunt
We don't. We sign about the same as we did the past 10 years. And it composite score the last 3 years would put Freeman's classes all in the top 5 if you combine Kelly and Freeman classes. Also this one will be around the same situation. Will be higher than most of all Kelly classes. So you're wrong

This one unless we change course will be in the bottom 5 classes of last 20 years post willingham… team ranking

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT