ADVERTISEMENT

LSU star receiver Malik Nabers arrested on weapon charges

edub72

All Star
Jan 17, 2018
This will be interesting to see how Kelly & LSU handle this. Nabers was arrested on Bourbon St for illegally caring a gun. I assume this would be a dismissal at ND???

Reactions: Airzee23
This will be interesting to see how Kelly & LSU handle this. Nabers was arrested on Bourbon St for illegally caring a gun. I assume this would be a dismissal at ND???
It’s Louisiana. Can’t you carry guns there?

At our mother??

Oh good God they'd dismiss him, stone him under the dome, then tell him he should probably transfer to Utep for a second chance.

Then they'd contact the NCAA and vacate any win he dressed for as those victories would feel dirty.

Something like that.

• Haha
Reactions: chaseball
if you wear it on the outside, ok? put it-in your shopping cart?

And an Alabama freshman star forward on the basketball team supplied a gun to a teammate in a very recent murder.

Google what the Alabama Head Coach Nate Oats had to say about it. Disgusting.

Didnt Redfield, dexter and Stepherson all get hit with a gun charge while they were at ND? I know Dexter played again. Forget if the other 2 were expelled then or after another incident

Didnt Redfield, dexter and Stepherson all get hit with a gun charge while they were at ND? I know Dexter played again. Forget if the other 2 were expelled then or after another incident
Dexter played again -- I think Redfield had his suspension his senior season (2016), but never played for ND after and then ultimately transferring. I don't Stepherson ever played again (at ND) once he got suspended.

Reactions: BGI User 756
Redfield was the senior person in that car and was eventually expelled. Same with KS. Dexter suspended. Think White was expelled too

Good recollection

Reactions: Golson5
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT