ADVERTISEMENT

Loved this David Shaw post game press conference response

chaseball

I've posted how many times?
Sep 8, 2007
I like david shaw's frankness in his press conferences .. he says a lot without saying much at all .. shaw's entire attitude post game is dismay at just how good ND is it seems

anyway there was a question asked (im paraphrasing):

Q: How far apart is your offensive and defensive lines from Notre Dame right now and is it possible to close the gap over the remainder of the season?
A: "that is the question isn't it .. i don't have have an answer"

(video is time stamped below but the entire thing is worth a watch)

Last edited:
I found myself really liking him now. He flat stop old Cowturd from disrespecting ND last week. He said ND has always had talent since BK has been at ND. He called ND-Stanford a friendly war. He's alright in my book now. I just wish his teams didn't win so much.

Reactions: Java65 and TBone138
This might be the best OL and D front 7 I've seen at ND in 20+ years.

This might be the best OL and D front 7 I've seen at ND in 20+ years.
D line yes...
O line no...
But..........
Book has a nice sense of feel to get the **** out of dodge when the pocket breaks down..which its breaking down too much.

What you seen on display was a team having to play ND honest.

The first time in a long time the opposing defense worried about both the pass and the run.

D line yes...
O line no...
But..........
Book has a nice sense of feel to get the **** out of dodge when the pocket breaks down..which its breaking down too much.

What you seen on display was a team having to play ND honest.

The first time in a long time the opposing defense worried about both the pass and the run.
I'm talking combination of both. Yea, we have had better OL but this is the first time in decades we have had both a great DL/LB and OL

We could challenge Bama if we had last year's OL and this year's D. Such is life.

We could challenge Bama if we had last year's OL and this year's D. Such is life.
giphy.gif

Reactions: sluggo69
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT