ADVERTISEMENT

Looking ahead to Kelly's "bounce back year" 2017

scubastevefl

I've posted how many times?
Dec 9, 2006
Temple--W
Georgia--L
@Boston College--W
@Michigan State--L (they suck but they beat us in 2016).
Miami (OH)--W
@North Carilina--L
SC--L
NC State--W (better weather conditions and a home game help the Irish).
Wake Forrest--W
@Miami--L (Mark Richt has them rolling).
Navy--L (Navy coach out coaches BK again).
@Stanford--L (Shaw figures out his QB, Chryst matures, has a break out year and the Trees bounce back).

5-7

Tell me I'm wrong.

Reactions: end_23
just pray Harbaugh is off to the NFL by 2018! he would go for 100!

the ND defensive recruiting is borderline abysmal and falling fast. The defensive roster will not be at the level to compete with the 'powers'. The light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train!

thanks Jack!

Temple--W
Georgia--L
@Boston College--W
Miami (OH)--W
@North Carilina--L
SC--L
Wake Forrest--W
@Stanford--L (Shaw figures out his QB, Chryst matures, has a break out year and the Trees bounce back).

5-7

Tell me I'm wrong.

5 wins, 7 wins, 8 wins does not matter. The guy could go 10-2, get a playoff birth but we all know what will come next, he will get out coached and out classed in a major bowl. It's the same movie for the past seven years. Kelly will NOT get better as a coach, this is his peak.

he reached his level of competence 2 stops ago!

recall the UC/Pitt game at the end of his undefeated season at UC. Go look over the 4th quarter.
If Wanny does not do the worst job of cosching ever, and give Mardie Gilyard/Binns free range then....

5 wins, 7 wins, 8 wins does not matter. The guy could go 10-2, get a playoff birth but we all know what will come next, he will get out coached and out classed in a major bowl. It's the same movie for the past seven years. Kelly will NOT get better as a coach, this is his peak.
Everything you say is wrong except .
"As a coach this is his peak"
Past his peak!
If this is his peak he won't be beating high school teams!

just pray Harbaugh is off to the NFL by 2018! he would go for 100!

the ND defensive recruiting is borderline abysmal and falling fast. The defensive roster will not be at the level to compete with the 'powers'. The light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train!

thanks Jack!
Totally disagree with this. It's coaching 100%. There are many many teams in CFB with lower star rated players who have very good defenses. Our problem is not recruiting or players, it's coaching.

Totally disagree with this. It's coaching 100%. There are many many teams in CFB with lower star rated players who have very good defenses. Our problem is not recruiting or players, it's coaching.
That is why ND needs a defensive guy like Greg Schiano.

Reactions: TXNDFan88
just for the record, to the real 'sunshine pumpers' and the bogus ND transient fans (K.Shills)

NO ONE FEELS GOOD ABOUT ANY OF THIS!

ND football fans jus want a team that lives up to the proud traditions,
a team the 'plays like a champion'

so no gloating is going on!

Temple--W
Georgia--L
@Boston College--W
Miami (OH)--W
@North Carilina--L
SC--L
Wake Forrest--W

5-7

Tell me I'm wrong.

Your wrong they lose to Temple also

just for the record, to the real 'sunshine pumpers' and the bogus ND transient fans (K.Shills)

NO ONE FEELS GOOD ABOUT ANY OF THIS!

ND football fans jus want a team that lives up to the proud traditions,
a team the 'plays like a champion'

so no gloating is going on!
Pers---I truly believe that you don't feel good about this, but there are plenty of "fans" that are happy that ND is in this sad state.

too long in the tooth to want to wait much longer!

Us ole farts feel a sincere sense of urgency! right the ship - win 1 more for glorious ND !
(for ND35, OleTex, KIBs,JimmyFond,Ara,Jave and all us other ole guys ... 1 more)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT