ADVERTISEMENT

Coacho Cinco returns!!! I was the only one who got 4 & 8 right last year.....

football1irish

Shakes Down The Thunder
Nov 17, 2002
In spite of ND having their deepest, most talented offense ever....the screaming red faced marauder rears his ugly head yet again with another disappointing 7 & 5 season and a bowl win in NYC over Western Michigan.

Meanwhile the corrupt ND establishment who are only focused on money and image are ecstatic with the above .500 record! They in turn raise "Coach" Kelly's buyout to $100MM to ensure other teams won't "steal" him so their straw man .500+/- coach stays put!

Temple - W
Georgia - W
@ BC - W
@ MSU - L
Miami OH - W
@ UNC - L
U$C - L
NC State - W
Wake Forest - W
@ Miami - L
Navy - W
@ Stanford - L

I like Elko and think he could help us win some games we would otherwise lose on the road as Kelly has traditionally been an absolute miserable road coach whose teams always come out flat.

The new strength coach should help some but stop with the non-sense about measuring players explosion throughout the preseason and get back to smash mouth practices where players get used to intense physical play and learning to play hurt like the Holtz days.

Kelly once again won't play our best players as shown by the depth chart. It was very dumb to accept 5th year seniors at WR which is our deepest position. This will destroy morale of the more talented underclassmen and will lead to a transfer or two.

Kelly will never get it as we've seen over his career and certainly with his preseason remarks.

ND doesn't get it either with allowing the other team to bring their conference refs for home games which will cost us a game also.

ND defensive line is scary thin and unproven. Will also cost us a game this year.

I'm not convinced Long is a very astute offensive mind or game manager either. I think he'll be Kelly light when calling the plays.

Hence 7 & 5. A good coach with the raw talent ND has would have us playing in the playoff but we all know Kelly is not a good coach.

Brings to mind the finance guys who wrongly predict a huge market correction and real estate crash, etc... year after year, and then market themselves as economic geniuses when they are finally right. Hope last year's 4-8 was your year. Watched the Ohio St Indiana game last night, and was thinking about how many posters here would be reacting to ND being down 21-20 against Temple late in the third Qtr, as Ohio St was last night before erupting for a dominant win.

In spite of ND having their deepest, most talented offense ever....the screaming red faced marauder rears his ugly head yet again with another disappointing 7 & 5 season and a bowl win in NYC over Western Michigan.

Meanwhile the corrupt ND establishment who are only focused on money and image are ecstatic with the above .500 record! They in turn raise "Coach" Kelly's buyout to $100MM to ensure other teams won't "steal" him so their straw man .500+/- coach stays put!

Temple - W
Georgia - W
@ BC - W
@ MSU - L
Miami OH - W
@ UNC - L
U$C - L
NC State - W
Wake Forest - W
@ Miami - L
Navy - W
@ Stanford - L

I like Elko and think he could help us win some games we would otherwise lose on the road as Kelly has traditionally been an absolute miserable road coach whose teams always come out flat.

The new strength coach should help some but stop with the non-sense about measuring players explosion throughout the preseason and get back to smash mouth practices where players get used to intense physical play and learning to play hurt like the Holtz days.

Kelly once again won't play our best players as shown by the depth chart. It was very dumb to accept 5th year seniors at WR which is our deepest position. This will destroy morale of the more talented underclassmen and will lead to a transfer or two.

Kelly will never get it as we've seen over his career and certainly with his preseason remarks.

ND doesn't get it either with allowing the other team to bring their conference refs for home games which will cost us a game also.

ND defensive line is scary thin and unproven. Will also cost us a game this year.

I'm not convinced Long is a very astute offensive mind or game manager either. I think he'll be Kelly light when calling the plays.

Hence 7 & 5. A good coach with the raw talent ND has would have us playing in the playoff but we all know Kelly is not a good coach.

Just one simple statement in your rant shows how little you know about anything.

There aren't multiple 5th year Seniors who transferred in. One of them has two years of eligibility left. The other played in the Long & Alexandrr offense at ASU for years & has been helping teach it to the younger WR's.

Not only have they not hurt moral, they have helped immensely according to the young WR's.

So go back to being miserable, pathetic, crybaby, loser you are & leave the football talk to the grown ups. And it must just eat you alive to know Brian Kelly makes millions while you cry about it. Sniffle. Sniffle.

The trouble is 7-5 is not out of the realm of possibility.

Brings to mind the finance guys who wrongly predict a huge market correction and real estate crash, etc... year after year, and then market themselves as economic geniuses when they are finally right. Hope last year's 4-8 was your year. Watched the Ohio St Indiana game last night, and was thinking about how many posters here would be reacting to ND being down 21-20 against Temple late in the third Qtr, as Ohio St was last night before erupting for a dominant win.
The difference is Urban is a great coach, bk sucks

Reactions: G_a_r_y

Temple - W
Georgia - W
@ BC - W
@ MSU - L
Miami OH - W
@ UNC - L
U$C - L
NC State - W
Wake Forest - W
@ Miami - L
Navy - W
@ Stanford - L

So, your drivel begs the question:

Are you rooting for Notre Dame to go 7-5, or are you rooting for them to go 10-2?

So you have us beating Georgia but losing to UNC and MSU. I have it the other way around. I also think we beat Stanford this year. Its time for some pay back.

I see another mediocre year (8-5). I have a loss to Navy as it is a trap game.

Temple - W
Georgia - L
@ BC - W
@ MSU - W
Miami OH - W
@ UNC - W
U$C - L
NC State - W
Wake Forest - W
@ Miami - L
Navy - L
@ Stanford - L
Mid-Tier Bowl Game - W

Temple - W
Georgia - W
@ BC - W
@ MSU - L
Miami OH - W
@ UNC - L
U$C - L
NC State - W
Wake Forest - W
@ Miami - L
Navy - W
@ Stanford - L

Even the worst test taker gets 1 correct once in a while. Are we supposed to give you a gold star or something?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT