ADVERTISEMENT

Les Miles fired...yet Kelly keeps rolling

88ND

I've posted how many times?
Sep 9, 2013
This is ridiculous.....

Les Miles fired

Lots of success. Much more success than Kelly.

My point is LSU has no problem ridding him if it's going negative, yet we hold on to Kelly like idiots.

LSU wants to be and stay elite...they are serious❕

Our admin just wants to win some games here and there. ❕

Reactions: NDskins
This is ridiculous.....

Les Miles fired

My point is LSU has no problem ridding him if it's going negative, yet we hold on to Kelly like idiots.

Hey I'm as pissed as anyone, but please don't compare anything LSU does to ND. Apples and Oranges, it's absurd

LSU admin just puppets for deep pocketed boosters. When ND fat cats start twisting arms like that then there will be changes

some general thoughts on this subject. First of all I want Coach Kelly to succeed, Yes I do not want him fired. If he picks the proper D-Coordinator AKA some one on the level of Diaco then with Kelly's offense and a solid D we will be a top 10 team year in year out and in the conversation 3-4 years and possibly 1 good run at a NC in a 4 year period. That said, as we all know when a coach is forced to fire a high profile coordinator and things do not go well the next step is a new regime the BOT and AD will be on the prowl. So I wish Coach Kelly the best here otherwise the next step is the unenjoyment line. For those folks who think like cvgr etc and want a new Head Coach the transitions are not always pleasant and should think about we may be better off with kelly if he does the right thing

This is ridiculous.....

Les Miles fired

he is hardly "rolling along", more like a "stagger"

I wonder if LSU will name a new HC before the season is over - I would imagine that they want to make sure they stay ahead of the curve for recruiting in the SEC.

Hey I'm as pissed as anyone, but please don't compare anything LSU does to ND. Apples and Oranges, it's absurd
The ONLY thing I was comparing was Les miles accomplishments to BK is in fact not even comparable.
LSU felt things have gone in a bad direction and had no problem pulling the trigger to get back to a high level....on a much more accomplished coach mind you.

We sit back and pray and hope Kelly will have his team ready for some big game, sometime, maybe ..possibly. or we hope for maybe an upset someday.

See...the mindset might be different in some negative ways between lsu and ND ,
But on just the subject of head coach and product on the field....and expectations

It's night and day.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT