ADVERTISEMENT

Last drive of the game

sshulk

ND Expert
Sep 9, 2003
CJ Sanders was uncovered running straight down the middle of the field - Kizer threw a sideline route to EQ St Brown for a first down instead. would have been all game. In stadium it was easy to see - not sure if it was shown or discussed on TV?

CJ Sanders was uncovered running straight down the middle of the field - Kizer threw a sideline route to EQ St Brown for a first down instead. would have been all game. In stadium it was easy to see - not sure if it was shown or discussed on TV?
It was never brought up on TV. I wouldn't expect it to be though. The NBC announcers are the worst in college football.

Yeah...last drive of game was
P
A
T
H
E
T
I
C

Thank God Sanford is a nice guy because our QBs are playin like shit this year who can't make plays when games are on the line all season long.

No, now I am even more sad.

Not the best idea to call go routes to your smallest receiver when he's not the number one option and your qb is under pressure most of the second half. I got a better one for you how about our players catch the dam ball. We could've kept the chains moving. What does it matter anyway 1 win or 2 wins more this season is still disappointing all these close losses. Come back next year and we'll be 0-0.

Reactions: Bumpdaddy
They mentioned it but didn't show it

Hope that Kizer is a high draft ,really didn't show leadership abilities . Seems,he is out played by very average quarterbacks .
Who is calling the plays ? And how often does Kizer change the plays at the line of scrimmage ?

I will repeat myself , the only offense in the 2nd half was the 60 yard run by Adams . We were almost completely shut down .

I sometimes don't understand Kelly's thinking . Our defense hasn't been great especially in the 4th quarter. Did or does he expect the defense to make plays and is not as aggressive with offensive play calling.?

Reactions: FightinMad35
Sanders was open almost all game. We could see it in the stands. Even my 17 year old daughter said "why doesn't he throw to him"?

I wonder if he doesn't see it or he doesn't like those throws.

Kizer had a great first half. so, it was either the adjustments made by Virginia Tech or what I wondered. Did he have a mild concussion? He never looked the same after the possible targeting hit when he was sliding. I never saw any one evaluate him.

Kizer had a great first half. so, it was either the adjustments made by Virginia Tech or what I wondered. Did he have a mild concussion? He never looked the same after the possible targeting hit when he was sliding. I never saw any one evaluate him.

Bingo! You hit the nail rright square on the head. That non call was worse than it may look. Who knows if that was a factor but blaming DK is ridiculous, especially as a team leader. Other factors are involved. OL, running game, inexperienced young WRs, play calling. His numbers are not that far off from 2015. More TD passes and less picks this year. Will Fuller was a major part of the 2015 success. DK is not perfect but he's damn good.

Bingo! You hit the nail rright square on the head. That non call was worse than it may look. Who knows if that was a factor but blaming DK is ridiculous, especially as a team leader. Other factors are involved. OL, running game, inexperienced young WRs, play calling. His numbers are not that far off from 2015. More TD passes and less picks this year. Will Fuller was a major part of the 2015 success. DK is not perfect but he's damn good.
I won't and don't blame DK, but he has not progressed, and is not ready for the next level yet. But, if drafted high, it's a business decision and he'd have to go

I heard on a Bears radio show in Chicago that NFL scouts are evaluating DK on potential, not what he is doing in college so much. It is of my personal wondering that the two non call targeting hits DK endured yesterday might have made his decision to go NFL a little easier.

Kizer is Clausen 2.0. Both put up good numbers, will probably leave early for the NFL, and both will be bottom two at ND in career winning percentage. The team's non-reaction to Kizer getting targeted yesterday was odd, remember a similar thing happening with Clausen.

You do realize that DK doesn't play defense, OL, or Special Teams. All flawed units. BTW: anyone hear anything about Dexter? Did he even play vs V Tech?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT