ADVERTISEMENT

Any chance ND goes back to having a grass field?

Would love to see ND go back to grass. There is something traditional (ND branding) about seeing grass stains on jersey's in September/October and dirt and mud on the jersey's in November.

Visually it looks so much better, even with a dead or dried out field in November. And for you traditionalists, it evokes the backyard football notion, which for a time (pre Kelly era) was ND's brand.

Looks and maintenance are one thing. Its been determined that more injuries happen on turf than on natural grass...i.e concussions, ankle sprains and ACL tears are most notorious. Whats that worth?

I have no idea if South Bend and Notre Dame can maintain a natural grass surface.

I do know that natural grass is best regarding long term health for CFB and NFL players.

That's not even debatable.
I agree with you that it’s best for players health.

I was just thinking man, if MSU/NW/PSU can do it, why can’t ND?

You calling yourself a phony and a fraud is hilarious
Answer my question !

You stated that the NFLPA makes lots of requests to the League, so tell us, in a non-collectively bargained year, what other requests has the NFLPA made to the league ?

Failing to provide those requests, just admit that you’re a fraud and that you fabricated your reply.

One of the differences between us is that you’re a blatant and serial liar !

Answer my question !

You stated that the NFLPA makes lots of requests to the League, so tell us, in a non-collectively bargained year, what other requests has the NFLPA made to the league ?

Failing to provide those requests, just admit that you’re a fraud and that you fabricated your reply.

One of the differences between us is that you’re a blatant and serial liar !
1. Answer my draft question from last week first that you still have not answered

2. Show evidence I said they made requests this year

Would love to see ND go back to grass. There is something traditional (ND branding) about seeing grass stains on jersey's in September/October and dirt and mud on the jersey's in November.

Visually it looks so much better, even with a dead or dried out field in November. And for you traditionalists, it evokes the backyard football notion, which for a time (pre Kelly era) was ND's brand.
Makes me wonder; have you ever seen a power running attack work on field turf?

1. Answer my draft question from last week first that you still have not answered

2. Show evidence I said they made requests this year
You’re a total fraud !

You stated that the NFLPA makes LOTS of requests.

So what requests did they make in 2021, 2022 and 2023 ?
You said that the NFLPA makes LOTS of requests, so why don’t you list the ones they made in 2021, 2022 and 2023.

On September 13, 2023 the NFL PA requested that the league should have all NFL fields grassed.

Now you‘re stating that you are totally unaware of ANY requests that the NFLPA made in 2023 !

You’re a total fraud.
You lied …. Again.
You don’t have a clue with regard to ANY requests that the NFLPA made to the league office in 2021, 2022 and 2023.

You’re not to be trusted !

P.S. Before you try to bullshit your way out of your current lie, know that I just got off the phone with an NFL owner, so I’d be very careful and guarded with your response.

As to the draft, if just one starting senior or 5th+ player doesn’t get drafted in April, you lose our bet !

I said it before and I’ll say it again, you lie and you’re not a man of character and integrity, every one of your posts should be looked at with enlightened suspicion.

You’re a total fraud !

You stated that the NFLPA makes LOTS of requests.

So what requests did they make in 2021, 2022 and 2023 ?
You said that the NFLPA makes LOTS of requests, so why don’t you list the ones they made in 2021, 2022 and 2023.

On September 13, 2023 the NFL PA requested that the league should have all NFL fields grassed.

Now you‘re stating that you are totally unaware of ANY requests that the NFLPA made in 2023 !

You’re a total fraud.
You lied …. Again.
You don’t have a clue with regard to ANY requests that the NFLPA made to the league office in 2021, 2022 and 2023.

P.S. Before you try to bullshit your way out of your current lie, know that I just got off the phone with an NFL owner, so I’d be very careful and guarded with your response.

As to the draft, if just one starting senior or 5th+ player doesn’t get drafted in April, you lose our bet !

I said it before and I’ll say it again, you lie and you’re not a man of character and integrity, every one of your posts should be looked at with enlightened suspicion.

You obviously dont have a clue what the bet was

🤡🤣🤡🤣🤡

Serious question, how old are you? For real

You obviously dont have a clue what the bet was

🤡🤣🤡🤣🤡

Serious question, how old are you? For real
You stated that ND was loaded with NFL talent at EVERY position.
Ergo, if any senior or 5th or more year player who started this year doesn't get drafted in April 2024, you lose the bet because that would mean that starter didn't possess NFL talent, it’s that simple.
I‘m old enough and experienced enough to detect B.S. !

You stated that ND was loaded with NFL talent at EVERY position.
Ergo, if any senior or 5th or more year player who started this year doesn't get drafted in April 2024, you lose the bet because that would mean that starter didn't possess NFL talent, it’s that simple.
I‘m old enough and experienced enough to detect B.S. !
Read the bet. It's in ap top 25

You're getting old and forgetful.

Read the bet. It's in ap top 25

You're getting old and forgetful.
I don’t need to review anything, you stated that “ND was loaded with NFL talent at EVERY position” , which I challenged.

If one 2023 starter, Senior or 5th+ year player doesn’t get drafted in April, you lose the bet.

But I don’t expect you to pay up when you lose because you’ve already proven that you lack character and integrity.

Lastly, I’m waiting for you to list the requests that the NFLPA made to the league in 2021, 2022 and 2023, especially since you declared that the NFLPA makes lots of requests to the league ! So list the requests they made in 2021, 2022 and 2023 !

I don’t need to review anything, you stated that “ND was loaded with NFL talent at EVERY position” , which I challenged.

If one 2023 starter, Senior or 5th+ year player doesn’t get drafted in April, you lose the bet.

But I don’t expect you to pay up when you lose because you’ve already proven that you lack character and integrity.

Lastly, I’m waiting for you to list the requests that the NFLPA made to the league in 2021, 2022 and 2023, especially since you declared that the NFLPA makes lots of requests to the league ! So list the requests they made in 2021, 2022 and 2023 !
The bet is clearly stated in the ap top 25 thread I bumped up. Lets see if you can read

How old are you? Older than sleepy Joe?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT