ADVERTISEMENT

Kevin Austin?

bill_surfs

Shakes Down The Thunder
Mar 3, 2009
Technically with these 2 bye weeks, any chance Austin could return for the FSU game? I feel that could give ND a little boost in the passing game and help out Book.

Austin at possession. Lenzy at field. Davis/Keys at Slot. Tremble at TE. That would be a very good receiving corp for Book.

FSU sounds too soon for Austin. He might be able to start practicing but I thought 8 weeks was the soonest that he could return to play. FSU would only be 6 weeks I think.

He will most likely play when or if he is cleared. We got playas. Dont worry.

Austin at possession. Lenzy at field. Davis/Keys at Slot. Tremble at TE. That would be a very good receiving corp for Book.

FSU sounds too soon for Austin. He might be able to start practicing but I thought 8 weeks was the soonest that he could return to play. FSU would only be 6 weeks I think.

Austin’s surgery was on August 3rd, I believe.

So it’s already been 8 weeks. FSU game would actually be 10 weeks.

I’d love to see Austin get out there at least a bit for that game, as it should be an easy game to knock the rust off. Then start increasing his snap volume throughout October.

Aug 3rd was surgery

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT