ADVERTISEMENT

Kenny Minchey

Dude your constant nonsense has played itself out ,give it up already. You have added nothing in the way of rational thinking.
season 2 give me the name GIF by BBC

Yes I do.

He was ranked higher by every service. His numbers are way better. He had one of the great statistical qb seasons you will ever see.
I am puzzled by the high school comparisons....there are spurts in development that coincide with physical and mental development and maturation at that age....and those variables swing wide and far. I am much more concerned about where these quarterbacks (and the rest for that matter) are in conjunction with early playing time at the D1 level. Its the current events that concern me....especially since Notre Dame has been so out of the loop at the quarterback position for so long (championship level in particular). Its been hard to look ahead a couple or three years when the cupboards have been so bare for so long. Having said that....I want the guy on the field who is best equipped and prepared to beat the schedule up one side and down the other. I don't think Kelly always did that. JMO. Hopefully, with this offensive coaching staff....and Freeman's commitment to win...that happens.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT