ADVERTISEMENT

Kellys salary

Nov 15, 2019
usa today listed coach's salary, surprised to see BKs so low, not in top 50 if I recall. If we ever hope to lure Urban Meyer or a top coach, would the powers that be , be willing to go from 1.75 million/year to 9-10 million a year ?

usa today listed coach's salary, surprised to see BKs so low, not in top 50 if I recall. If we ever hope to lure Urban Meyer or a top coach, would the powers that be , be willing to go from 1.75 million/year to 9-10 million a year ?
BK is making so much more than $1.75MM. I would guess that ND being a private institution makes it hard to find out the exact amount. ... probably around $6MM?

BK is making so much more than $1.75MM. I would guess that ND being a private institution makes it hard to find out the exact amount. ... probably around $6MM?
I keep hearing this From posters. Where is the evidence that he makes way more than what USA Today posted? I’ve yet to see evidence contrary. Not saying it doesn’t exist, but it’d be nice to see the proof rather than just hearsay.

I keep hearing this From posters. Where is the evidence that he makes way more than what USA Today posted? I’ve yet to see evidence contrary. Not saying it doesn’t exist, but it’d be nice to see the proof rather than just hearsay.
Brian Kelly has been extended like 3 times over the last 10 years.

Right now head coaches at premiere programs are making $5-$10M.

My guess is BK is somewhere in the middle of that range. No way he/his agent would sign extensions w/o a market-rate contract.

I'd guess if USA Today cant come up with the proof....Nemeth#5 on a free message board aint finding it either. As Chase said, no way in hell BK would be around if he was making way under market.

No one knows what BK makes except him and the school. Doubt he would hang around if he was that grossly underpaid

Its reported by multiple people who cover ND football to be competitive with top tier coaching jobs in the country. This topic is literally covered by board every 6-8 weeks.

If there was proof in the public domain the media wouldn't keep reporting the outrageously low number that nobody believes. People around the program have said $6 million or so. But unless Kelly decides to announce it, nobody is going to know for sure. There's no reason he wouldn't be making what the market would determine his worth to be.

If there was proof in the public domain the media wouldn't keep reporting the outrageously low number that nobody believes. People around the program have said $6 million or so. But unless Kelly decides to announce it, nobody is going to know for sure. There's no reason he wouldn't be making what the market would determine his worth to be.

Kelly had a coordinator making 1.4, so!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT