ADVERTISEMENT

Kelly's post game

tkirish

Posts Like A Champion
Oct 23, 2002
I just watched the 3 minute plus video of Kelly's post game new conference. This is the first time I have seen the pressure really get to him. Normally he's good with reporters win or lose. It this time. He was very testy when certain questions were asked. The old " I gottta do a better job " line was thrown out there. He's still in denial that his defense sucks. He said teams give up points every week. What he didn't say was that Texas and MSU ran all over his defense. Look I've never coached football. I've been watching since I was a kid 40 plus years. This much I know. When an opposing team can run for 200 plus yards against you, your chances of winning are extremely low. When your offense can't run for at least 100 yards, your chances of winning are low. The Irish offensive and defensive lines so far in two big games have not played well. Sure the fumbles and miscues have hurt. But unless you control the line of scrimmage you will not win many games. Kelly refuses to acknowledge that simple fact. I don't see this team, as it stands now, winning more than 6 games. Something needs to drastically change but with the same coaches making the same decisions I doubt anything will change

Reactions: ZORO50
his world is inhabited by just one being: him. Dammit, I am starting to feel sorry for him! He has realized.

After last nights game and the presser and gerd, All I can hope for is diarrhea; and it will be the best I've felt since kickoff.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT