ADVERTISEMENT

Kelly to the NFL

Don't let the door hit you in the ass. Take Chippy along with you, worst play called game I have seen in a long time.

Reactions: rgc7
I appreciate his effort. He grinded through some tough days here but maybe a new vision and voice could give ND a chance in big games. A new coach might also be worse than Kelly. It’s worth the risk to find out. There are a lot of NFL gigs out there.

And the age old question. Who will take the program to the next level, graduate players, recruit five stars to our hearts content, and beat Bama and Clemson?

It’ll be 25 years before we get a coach as good as Kelly. Ask about 130 other teams that would take him in a heart beat. You are idiots.

It’ll be 25 years before we get a coach as good as Kelly. Ask about 130 other teams that would take him in a heart beat. You are idiots.
So you’re saying this is good enough for you? That’s fine. I just think it’s worth the risk trying to find a coach that can get a team better prepared for these types of games. We know Kelly can’t do it. Of course he’s a good coach. I think he’s ready for the Packers or Bucs job.

Bad timing, but I’d still love to see how Jeff Brohm would recruit at ND and how we’d look with a creative offense.

Reactions: chitown sot
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT