ADVERTISEMENT

Kelly breach of Contract

Get Nasty

I've posted how many times?
Jul 26, 2006
I really believe ND better have a breach of contract with Kelly. There has to be language If your team goes on probation or has wins removed you breach an ethics or some legal jargon. That's why I believe he's stated he has zero culpability BS.

Also, Kelly not exploding on the sideline today has to show it's his last game.

Reactions: end_23
I really believe ND better have a breach of contract with Kelly. There has to be language If your team goes on probation or has wins removed you breach an ethics or some legal jargon. That's why I believe he's stated he has zero culpability BS.

post a copy of the contract or shut up

4-8 and no bowl game after 7 seasons with no top 25 ranking in 2017 should be enough to fire any coach.

Not if it's a breach... well he's already rich off ND so I guess so
The only problem is Kelly didn't do anything to get ND in trouble. Unless you can prove he knew and covered it up then you are out of luck with your wishful thinking.

I apologize for my temperament. I want what you said to be true, but I don't think the academic scandal will get him fired.

That pisses me off.
I think he was so emphatic about not being involved because it would be a breach of contract... he played ineligible players. His players cheated.

I apologize for my temperament. I want what you said to be true, but I don't think the academic scandal will get him fired.

That pisses me off.

These are times that try men's souls.... I wouldn't worry, everybody is on edge.

I doubt that is in any coach's contract unless they were directly involved in it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT