ADVERTISEMENT

Is Michigan going to be a microcosm of political justice - or face sanctions?

theskibro

I've posted how many times?
Aug 24, 2003
It keeps getting worse every day for spy gate. Now some guy has come forward claiming um paid him to video signals.
So how does this end up?
Like todays government fiascos where some political figure is accused of something but it just seems to be for tv ratings because no one ever goes to jail - or will sanctions be slapped on um by the plodding ncaa?

I am going with the latter. How severe will sanctions be?
If you compare the severity of this to how nd was sanctioned in 2012 for a tutor thing, then um should have to vacate 21 n 22 wins, be ineligible for bowls until 25, be on probation and have a large fine. Just my opinion

• Haha
Reactions: ivan brunetti
My guess: They put EASTERN Michigan on two-years probation...

The NCAA will put them on double secret probation. UNC got away with fake classes for two decades.
I think they should vacate wins, lose bowl eligibility, coaches should be terminated, and give back the bowl money.

Honestly I really don’t care. I already hate them as much as possible, and the drama stuff doesn’t interest me much (didn’t with spygate or the astros scandal either).

Typical smug Michigan fan response

Uh huh.

And how did ND fans respond when the NCAA was investigating ND?

If Stalions was at a game(s) in person, Michigan will be hit with minor to moderate sanctions. If he wasn't, it will be next to nothing.

Ivan
I won’t be dissspointed. My expectation is zero. Get out of jail free

I don't know if we will face sanctions or not. I think wrt the Big Ten, the concept of offsetting penalties may limit anything that happens to us.

Last edited:
Uh huh.

And how did ND fans respond when the NCAA was investigating ND?

If Stalions was at a game(s) in person, Michigan will be hit with minor to moderate sanctions. If he wasn't, it will be next to nothing.
Investigations for players cheating academically are much different than a staff cheating on the football field to win football games. Coaches have little control when it comes to kids in the classroom but when the cheating stems from the coaching staff, you got a problem- no wonder you guys been decent lately

Reactions: ivan brunetti
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT