ADVERTISEMENT

Keith Maguire....

Wolfman2610

Irish Insider
May 26, 2014
3-star LB out of Pennsylvania (#525 national composite, #34 OLB) announcing on Friday...

I know the crystal ball is 2/3 in favor of Clemson (which is weird since the article says all 7 are picking us). However, I know some of the people on here have a wealth of inside info.

Anyone have a read on our odds? Better than the 36% listed on 247?

And while I have you experts here, is Watson on May 1st definitely going the way of the Horns?

Reactions: rogue booster
3-star LB out of Pennsylvania (#525 national composite, #34 OLB) announcing on Friday...

I know the crystal ball is 2/3 in favor of Clemson (which is weird since the article says all 7 are picking us). However, I know some of the people on here have a wealth of inside info.

And while I have you experts here, is Watson on May 1st definitely going the way of the Horns?

Considering that all of the Clemson predictions came in the lst 3 hours, after he announced that he was committing on Friday.....basically everyone agrees it's Clemson.

Watson is 100% Texas

ND has already been notified it’s not us.
Carry on.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT