ADVERTISEMENT

Keeley decommitting today ?

Keeley deserves what exactly? Exploited my ass, ask any ND player if they feel they’ve been exploited. Good for ND not playing this game, I’d prefer they bow out and go the Princeton route rather than the Bama route but kids have decisions to make and ND still adds value beyond bags of cash..wow what a concept.
How do you know ND isn't playing that game, do you have inside information that ND is not paying players?

Lol

That is a bullshit take. Stupid even. Tell me what Keeley has earned on the college football field. Nothing. He has not been exploited unless you know something about his HS or elementary school days that we don’t know
Just because you don't like it doesn't mean its not reality. If you're really that Pompous to believe ND is not paying players, then you should just be silent on the matter.

There's a difference between embracing and going crazy. NIL right now is going crazy. Even the NFL has a salary cap. IMO guard rails are absolutely necessary. Strict punishments for inducement for example. Not allowing anyone to have NIL the first season of attendance is another. That is a two fold guard rail. A- ends a lot of enticement. B- ends the transfer just for the sake of a better deal (Jordan Addison)
That, or CFB needs to just pay players, sign them to 1, 2, 3, or 4 year contracts which limits transfers based on length of contract. Oh, you signed a 4 year contract to play for school A but you want to transfer to school B, sorry.

That, or CFB needs to just pay players, sign them to 1, 2, 3, or 4 year contracts which limits transfers based on length of contract. Oh, you signed a 4 year contract to play for school A but you want to transfer to school B, sorry.
Honestly......a contract is a contract.....this transfer without sitting out makes me want to bind these players. It's no way to run a team or to build team / school spirit to have players transferring all the time.

Reactions: NDinNJ
Honestly......a contract is a contract.....this transfer without sitting out makes me want to bind these players. It's no way to run a team or to build team / school spirit to have players transferring all the time.
With so many schools using only 1-year scholarships and then dropping players if they feel the player is not as important as expected, the players also ned to have the equivalent ability to leave after each year. Notre Dame may be the only institution left that honors scholrship coverage fro all 4 years, but I am not sure about this.

Schools dont pay players. Players on the team are making good money through NIL the way the rule was supposed to work
This, I don't get why this is so hard for some to understand. It has nothing to do with Notre Dame "playing ball". It's about the boosters getting involved and Notre Dame has plenty of boosters willing to get involved.

Last edited:
Reactions: BGI User 756
Just because you don't like it doesn't mean its not reality. If you're really that Pompous to believe ND is not paying players, then you should just be silent on the matter.
Lol, I didn’t comment on my feelings for it, I commented on the post that said Keeley had been taken advantage of. Try to keep up, we have already exposed you for your Biden like confusion

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT