ADVERTISEMENT

Kansas City vs Houston

Irishjohn68

All Star
Gold Member
Sep 1, 2003
If you are not watching this game you are missing one very entertaining game. Halftime now and wow what a 1st half.

If you are not watching this game you are missing one very entertaining game. Halftime now and wow what a 1st half.

Two bad coaching decisions changed the game, with the fake punt by Houston from their own 30 being a colossal mistake !

Two bad coaching decisions changed the game, with the fake punt by Houston from their own 30 being a colossal mistake !
ya BUT, he should of got it.... that was a great tackle.... probably was the turning point in the game... that and Houston deciding to kick the FG up 21-0.... could tell they were letting off the gas right there..... I have never seen such a dramatic shift in domination in one game..... Glad I was holding and didnt throw away a KC -10.5 Ticket lol.

I too question the decision, but the defender made a great play. He read it immediately, and made a text book open field tackle.

Watched it up to the Texans taken a 24 -0 lead went out to my garage to teardown the 455 out of my 65' GTO went back into the house after the game and was stunned with the outcome

Wow

Reactions: nemeth#5
Watched it up to the Texans taken a 24 -0 lead went out to my garage to teardown the 455 out of my 65' GTO went back into the house after the game and was stunned with the outcome

Wow
Thats awesome.... my wife got on a plane when it was 21-0.... when I picked her up she refused to believe me when I told her the Chiefs ended up covering the spread....

You need to find a way to post pics of your Goat. I am just about finished restoring my Ford Bronco (96).

Thats awesome.... my wife got on a plane when it was 21-0.... when I picked her up she refused to believe me when I told her the Chiefs ended up covering the spread....

You need to find a way to post pics of your Goat. I am just about finished restoring my Ford Bronco (96).
I will brother after the rebuild is put back in
I've had it since 76' when i was 16

I know that Bronco we my older brother lives everything Ford and we probably had almost everything Ford on our property as long as i can remember

Reactions: nemeth#5
ya BUT, he should of got it.... that was a great tackle.... probably was the turning point in the game... that and Houston deciding to kick the FG up 21-0.... could tell they were letting off the gas right there..... I have never seen such a dramatic shift in domination in one game..... Glad I was holding and didnt throw away a KC -10.5 Ticket lol.

WHY call that play when you’re that far up and that deep in your own territory ?

if it fails, which it did, you almost guarantee KC a TD or FG.
It’s a momentum changer.

And if you’re successful you’re still on your own 35.

terrible decision

what makes it even more puzzling, why kick the FG deep in KC territory on 4th and short instead of going for the 1st down and get another TD to get 28 points ?

I too question the decision, but the defender made a great play. He read it immediately, and made a text book open field tackle.

The defender is an NFL player, that’s what he’s supposed to do.

You have to weigh the upside and downside, the upside wasn’t that significant, a 1st down in your own territory, the downside, a KC 1st down on the Texan 30 yard line.

it was a terrible call !

WHY call that play when you’re that far up and that deep in your own territory ?

if it fails, which it did, you almost guarantee KC a TD or FG.
It’s a momentum changer.

And if you’re successful you’re still on your own 35.

terrible decision

what makes it even more puzzling, why kick the FG deep in KC territory on 4th and short instead of going for the 1st down and get another TD to get 28 points ?
I feel like you contradicted yourself.... why not step on their throat and go for it on 4th and short when you are in FG range..... and than you are critical when they try and step on their throat and run a fake punt.... that in all honesty works probably 9/10 times?

Hindsight is 2020 and hindsight is present in your opinion lol.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT